What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Finals-2024

Dragon David

First Grade
Would love the Cowboys this year but the G/F will most probably be between the Panthers and the Storm with the Panthers winning. It will be their 5th G/F in a row which will be damned good in this day and age of the NRL and possibly become 4 in a row winners, leaving only 7 more in a row to make the eleven.

SAP58

Juniors
Unfortunately Cowboys cannot play Panthers in the GF. If they beat the Knights as expected they play the loser of Storm v Scumulla & if the beat Scum they will play Panthers in the prelim final. After seeing Panthers win in a canter last night it should be Panthers v Storm GF which will be a cracker.

justadragon

Bench
We should all take note of what a great club Penrith is, whilst the Dragons with probably the biggest nursery in the league have managed to f$#k up all the opportunities that were presented to them over the last 10-12 years. Our admin and management of the club is disgraceful, embarrassing and shameful, just think the mighty red V hasn't got one team into the finals and it hasn't now for a few years. Really that is a disgrace for such a proud club. I hope the panthers win again. Lets see what next year brings but I can tell you this, patience is wearing extremely thin, these really are my worst times of the year.