What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First Sign of Progress at Souths - The Dawn of a New Age

Seano

Juniors
YiddoTiger said:
i wish i had a dollar for every time i have heard `souths are on the rise' rubbish from them since they got back in ... they should give them the spoon like they gave brazil the original world cup trophy ... shannon hegarty and ned catic .. that'll get em into the finals ... newtown have got more chance of making the 8 next yr than souths

Its Peter Cusack not that cat Catic, and I dont think anyone is seriously saying Souths will be top 8 next year

YiddoTiger

Juniors
when is pappas' resignation coming .. said he'd resign if they came last .. don't worry next yr u r safe cos canberra have the spoon sewn up and will be at good odds as well

Zetland Zoo

Juniors
YiddoTiger said:
when is pappas' resignation coming .. said he'd resign if they came last .. don't worry next yr u r safe cos canberra have the spoon sewn up and will be at good odds as well

Did he?
Where is that quote?
Talkin out of your most probably stretched cloaca.

Zetland Zoo

Juniors
eelavation said:
every decision made by the South Sydney club since they were reinstated in the comp was regarded as a "a sign of progress"

By whom? Many fans have had major problems with many decisions, oh sure you will always get some who think that any decision is good, but it is not always a majority.

You will find, however that very few SS supporters will disagree with this being a positive move.

Being saying for years they have to be a combined entity for Souths to start thinking about moving away from the foot of the table. Now to sell off the club at Redfern and move down to Kensington on a full time basis.

fish

Juniors
Apparently theyve signed a high profile Rooster that will be announced AFTER the Grand Final. Could it be Freddy ? Could it be Ricko ? The money is on Todd Byrne since he's free to negotiate with other clubs ... but who knows

You can't use "high profile" and "Todd Byrne" in the same paragraph.

Azkatro

First Grade
PARRA_FAN said:
This is amazing, I hope they are the new top team in the years to come. It's been happening over the years.

2001-02: Warriors
2003: Penrith
2004: North Queensland
2005: ?

Let's just hope the second two clubs on that list don't suffer the same fate as the Warriors have :lol:

JK

Azkatro said:
PARRA_FAN said:
This is amazing, I hope they are the new top team in the years to come. It's been happening over the years.

2001-02: Warriors
2003: Penrith
2004: North Queensland
2005: ?

Let's just hope the second two clubs on that list don't suffer the same fate as the Warriors have :lol:

I like the signature ;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
It always amazed me that Souths Juniors actually existed :lol: . How did that come about? I assume they were a club that became affiliated with Souths?

The Ball is firmly in the Play and coaching staffs hands now. Souths have done alot to improve their stocks but they need some good years on the field to insure survival!

Latest posts