What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fish Signs 4 Year Extension Deal with Us - Make It? or Break It?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/4829449/Cleary-out-to-remedy-sides-woes

Good news for the week with the Fish Commiting to a 4 Year Deal with the Warriors. It's up to him what happens from here? Make it or break it?

For me he will Make It, explosive and not scared to take on the line - He also will be a great support runner off Mateo, if things click we will see some lethal attacking for once, so me is a happy chappy for now

One thing I'll like to know if the Fish has a 4 year contract does this mean we are doubtful on Locke for the future? Interesting times ahead...

devoid

Juniors
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/4829449/Cleary-out-to-remedy-sides-woes

Good news for the week with the Fish Commiting to a 4 Year Deal with the Warriors. It's up to him what happens from here? Make it or break it?

For me he will Make It, explosive and not scared to take on the line - He also will be a great support runner off Mateo, if things click we will see some lethal attacking for once, so me is a happy chappy for now

One thing I'll like to know if the Fish has a 4 year contract does this mean we are doubtful on Locke for the future? Interesting times ahead...

I think we will have more of an idea about Locke, when we see if/how he is used from the bench this week. One thing that pops in to my mind, is that if Glen puts in a couple of good performances, Lance will spend time in the hooking role for the Vulcans to reinvent himself (yet again, poor guy), or he will be heading North, sooner rather than later; his contract is up for renewal at season's end.

devoid

Juniors
Actually, just read somewhere that we have an option for next year on Lance - will we take it?

Izz

Bench
I know how good Hohaia can be, but i think we're moving away from the type of structure that suits his play (which, imo, is a good thing to be moving away from). So i don't think we should take the option.

One Warrior

Bench
Lance said on Radio Sport this morning that he was feeling a bit burnt out after 10 years of NRL and playing for the Kiwis, he feels the break could be good for him. He is also not playing for the Vulcans this weekend as he has a slight knee strain that he is resting.

ozbash

Referee
He is also not playing for the Vulcans this weekend as he has a slight knee strain that he is resting.

In other words, he's got the sh*ts with the club..

Lance is having a bad run, he will come right very soon.

Iafeta

Referee
RE: Lance, no I wouldn't exercise his option. I'm looking forward to the Fish tonight.

Great news on the Fish BTW. I can't wait to see a fullback again who can back up down the middle of the field and make breaks from that.

Rich102

Staff member
RE: Lance, no I wouldn't exercise his option. I'm looking forward to the Fish tonight.

Great news on the Fish BTW. I can't wait to see a fullback again who can back up down the middle of the field and make breaks from that.

Tomorrow!

Latest posts