What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Manning a quarterback and not a receiver Vertigo?
Moss maybe correct, but I'm going to guess either Lance Alworth of the Chargers from the mid 60's, or the best reciever in the games history (IMO) Jerry Rice of the San Fran 49ers.
'fan-baller

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Let me see...
They all have a head boss supremo type who has the power of life and death over all his subordinates...? Relatively speaking...

Uummm... OK Willow.
Can you now translate that to english for some of us please mate
emembarrassed.gif

:)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Was I speaking Chinese...? Didnt knowI was bi-lingual.... I thought I was as normal as the next bloke...
emdgust.gif

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
The above clarrification may, most likely,help people remember the incident that each governing body enforced - even though public out-cry and support was next to non-existant in all four countries during their respective times.
Oh..yeah..I remember now. NOT!
LOL Cryptic..
I'll take a wild punt anyhow. Did all four of em change some type of rules of the game?

I did find something at Dogpile.Bloody good search engine that!
I read thatThe Qing Dynasty of China banned women from playing the game of soccer until the 1920 period when schools let the girls play again. I duno about the rest of the governing bods mentioned in the question, but I'm gona guess that the other three countries and theirorganizations alsobanned women from playing the game at some stage.
Well? You still online Cryptic?
Show me da money!
Raging Bulldog

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Hey..if you're right RB, I'm having a go mate ;)
I answered first and it was close enough
emembarrassed.gif

Just didn't have time to go thru the dogpile.
Kick it to me!...kick it to me!... LOL

Dream on you IMPOSTER!
Mate if I'm right, Cryptic's banned from playing this game from here on. I spent time over almosttwo effin days looking for the bloody answer. Ef that! What happened to a question being asked and an answer appearing soon there after? Damn you Cryptic ;)
Plus, Mystery Man with no line between his name, how can we be sure you'll ask a question with a credible answer, or even one where an answer even exists? Afterall mate, we don't know who you bloody are mate <NOBR>
hmm3grin2orange.gif
;)
Raging Bulldog</NOBR>

imported_Hazy

Juniors

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That may be true Hazy, but also they all have a head boss supremo type who had the power of life and death over all his subordinates... I'm sureI read it somewhere... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.