What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2013

The Sunday Footy Show is back. Sterlo is as host, with Fitler, Erin Molan and dude from the Telegraph in as today's panelists.

The Sunday Roast is incorporated into the show again, with everyone's "favourite", Tim Gilbert, as host of this segment.

aads

Juniors
Oww this was shit agian wasnt it

like the uncle you hope doesnt molest you when you go back over to his house with oyur parents - you want it to be good but......

Agreed - limp handshake!

And our mate "Ginge"'s wife -g et her f**king off - Erin Moron is bad enough ( the girl on fox Lara pitt is a way better presenter and it isnt all OOHS and AHHS when she comes on)

RAAAYYY = SHITTTTTT

it was all summed up in the intro

Footy show now with
Beau Ryan, Benji Marshall, "Slats" - what utter wastes of tv time - i wish fatty and sterlo would just host a show together it would be good - two freinds having a chat - not all this "entertainmant"

Oww man please dont do it again uncle RAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HowHigh

Coach
Maloney's segment was probably the funniest on there in a while
Yvonne is a hottie as well

Boy

Juniors
Is it just me or did fatty look really annoyed whenever try to have a dig at him
It's slowly turning into the slater and beau Ryan show

Falcon not doing League of their own anymore :(

surprised with that. I wonder why he's not a part of League of their Own anymore. The Falcon has been on the show since its early days as a ''floater'', doing bits and pieces on the show, including League of their Own, and being the usual suspect of the shows pranks. Anyone know why he's goooone?

Brohman is now the presenter of this League of the Own segment.

Latest posts