What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2013

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
wow hard hitting reporting of cronulla...

Beau "I know as much as you do"

Ah no you dont Beau... You are there every day talking to everyone,,,

Did Gal go to a trainers house ? did they ask the dirty 14 to stand down ?

skeepe

Immortal
wow hard hitting reporting of cronulla...

Beau "I know as much as you do"

Ah no you dont Beau... You are there every day talking to everyone,,,

Did Gal go to a trainers house ? did they ask the dirty 14 to stand down ?

Yeah that was way too soft.

undertaker

Coach
So, how's TFS been so far? First time in years that I've missed the opening episode. Anything that I've missed out on that's of worth?

having all those musical clips at the beginning of the show was not needed at all.

the ''look-a-likes'' segments have become really stale. Having it once ina while is good for a filler / bit of a joke, but not every week (like they did last year).

The 5 in the Bin should be longer

KISS was the best thing on the show

undertaker

Coach
Watching the intro of the AFL FOoty Show now and ROFLMAO at Sam Newman dressing as an HGH bottle and taking the piss out of that Kate Lundy woman. 100x funnier than anything I've seen on the NRL Footy Show for ages. However, if the NRL Footy Show attempted anything along the lines of what Sam did, they would get absolutely castigated by the Sydney media tomorrow

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
The part about Nicole Fitzsimons was pretty sad. R.I.P.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I will admit that I did laugh once at Benji's parody of Taylor Swift that they showed before the game. Doing it with a forced Kiwi accent was stupid though.

Turned off Nine after the game though, no need to watch this crap