What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2014

unbreaK

Juniors
Haha.. went to school with Dunamis, he's always been like that.. completely awkward in social situations, funny guy when he wants to be though.

Wizardman

First Grade
Im stunned.....i thought the crossbar was definitely in front of the ball. Geez, I'd love another look.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I started watching it from the last bit of when Daryl Brohman was talking about Small Talk and there was some drama with one of the junior clubs. Does anyone what drama he was talking about?

kdalymc

Bench
I started watching it from the last bit of when Daryl Brohman was talking about Small Talk and there was some drama with one of the junior clubs. Does anyone what drama he was talking about?

some bitch had a fight with another bitch about which team got picked for the interviews. ie she wanted under 8s and they interview unders 7s for example

bogan f**ks

nrlnrl

First Grade
the "big" interview with Robbie Farah won't reveal anything to stop the rubbish at Wests Tigers

the parts already released show that it'll be just another vanilla interview that Channel 9 try to hype up

don't waste your time expecting something making it worth watching the other junk on the show

shiznit

Coach
What the f**k... They've just started the AFL footy show in NZ... So I flick over to have a little watch to see what it's all about... 2 mins in I see sam newmans little dick on TV...

I'm deadset not kidding... I know this thread is for the NRL footy show... But I'm pretty sure I've never seen fatty or sterlo's dick on live TV.

And let me tell you... It was f**king tiny... :lol:

f**king shit sport all round...

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
f**k me dead. How can any adult who isn't Down syndrome find that beau Ryan turd funny. He's as dogshit at 'comedy' as he was at football. Cringeworthy, f**king disgraceful and a perfect example of why the world views Australians as backwards. Bogan 'humour' at its best. If Kim Jong il launched a nuke at willoughby they'd give him a Nobel peace prize for sparing the world from this steaming turd of a show

Noa

First Grade
Good on ya Beau.

maybe has the greatest ratio of 'average player:high profile in the media' ratio ever.

aads

Juniors
I haven't watched this in ages - half a year maybe

It's like a charity-a-thon - and when it isn't it's blowing smoke up their buddies arses

and Robbie - what a revelation? puff piece

Shit shit and more shit - im off to bed as well

Joely01

Bench
:lol:
Why do people continue to bag the show weekly?
Stop watching it full-stop if you aren't interested.

It's light hearted entertainment, something I quite enjoy towards the end of the work week.

Charlie124

First Grade
The Footy Show needs a lot less Erin Molan and a whole lot more Yvonne Sampson... I could watch that woman peel potatoes for 90 minutes and be happy.

tmfsd

Juniors
So glad there are a few others who also don't find Beau funny. I actually fast forward bits when he starts talking now because most of it is the same dribble he has been coming up with for over a year.

Same with Erin Molan, I skip most of her stuff. I reckon she looked a whole lot like Montgomery Burns when she had that go pro strapped to her head when they did the bungee challenge