What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2016

taipan

Referee
The whole show needs a revamp,without the childish attempts at humour.Try to bring it to a wider audience instead of lowering it to bogan central.
1) Have player interviews with Fat Head and Barrel Brohman or even Ryan
2) Have rl women interviews with Molan and Gartner.
3) have grassroots talk with kids and show kids doing great things on the field.
4) get rid of Beau and his cringeworthy "comedy"
5)Have bands and singers every 20 minutes for relief.
6) Discuss last week and next weeks games.
7) Perfect partners is uninteresting now as is that's gold .
8)Bring in trips to regional rl areas and interviews with the locals.

A bleeding 15yr old wannabe entertainer could conjure up a better show,than what they dish out now.

Jetka100

Juniors
It is like some antibiotic-resistant superbug that can't be killed despite the best efforts of all involved.

They need to can all the unfunny and cringeworthy segments. If they want some variety besides just football, actually get proper comedians on each week, a decent band, maybe have one interview with a non-football celebrity or person of interest (just make sure it is done by someone who can actually do a proper interview).

In terms of football talk, actually have a proper segment each week with a player or coach discussing game tactics, plays, etc.

I would also make sure that there is one week each season where there is a segment devoted to one particular team.

davi

Juniors
I just wish they would stop the show being a variety show. It's been a variety show for way too long, it wasn't always like this, although that was a long time ago when it wasn't. But more and more it became a variety show and the Football never existed. I really wish the Footy Show would just cut out the BS, and morph into a show that was similar to the Game Plan.

I went to a live taping in Brisbane just to see what it was like. And it made me realise how much of an empty infomercial the show really is.

Latest posts