What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They've actually mentioned three of the games and they've got Rogers on as we speak.

But I cringed at Mason's comment... #-o

mattyg

Bench
lol i know what mase meant though. he'd rather stay at the one club. If what Mason said is true, i think he'll stay with us

DUA

Juniors
Ok......really sorry if i upset someone, but i am from melb, and since we dont get much info down here, i must of missed something.........

Sterlo........what where and why is he not on the show?

once again, sorry. I simply have no idea and i am not sure if i can wait up another 1 and a half hours to find out.

Timmah

Staff member
I've had no real issue with it so far. The lead-in for that's gold was a bit OTT, and Mario... well, f**k him off already, he's beyond laughable.

Willie, Gaz, Joey, Benji etc are all official hosts, they will be rotating depending on availability and commitments.

Timmah

Staff member
DUA said:
Ok......really sorry if i upset someone, but i am from melb, and since we dont get much info down here, i must of missed something.........

Sterlo........what where and why is he not on the show?

once again, sorry. I simply have no idea and i am not sure if i can wait up another 1 and a half hours to find out.

"It was time"

They've tried to make it firm and clear it was his own choice, rather than the innuendo spread by 'a certain gossip columnist'

:lol: F**king Wilson.