What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

meltiger

First Grade
The Melbourne version had Choc on as a guest, and at the end of his segment, gave tomorrow nights game a plug :thumn

First time I've seen them plug a Storm game in a long time except when having Storm players in the audience.

Geohood

Bench
Everyone just needs to lighten up, its not bad at all.

Good amount of footy + load of laughs.

RABK

Referee
Load of laughs? Pffft - same 14 year old fatty one liners, chief behaves like a 5 year old, matty is craig mclachlan material. Segments that japanese tv would be embarrassed to show, repetitive guests.

It was funny 14 years ago. Would you watch the same movie every thursday for 6 months a year for 14 years running?

spider

Coach
yeah, i flick while the 'crack a load', etc is on

funny sh*t with mario - the resident whore on the footy show

but i agree about the band - that last song summed up their performance

meltiger

First Grade
Can't be that bad given it keeps rating .......

Not every show on TV can be a serious discussion on the game.
-------------

Just seen the 3rd ad so far during the Melbourne versions breaks for tomorrow nights game - Excellent marketing from the Storm/NRL

Jono078

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
I never bagged the footy show too much in previous years - it was better than nothing. But it's a dead set train wreck this year.
I have to agree with you there.

Was absolute crap I thought.