What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show...

This Year?

Immortal
Looked like that left breast of hers really wanted to pop out didn't it... I was willing it to happen...
It's also the look on her face. It's like she loves being looked at and centre of attention. I think she would be a daring sort of person.

juro

Bench
What were they trying to argue last Sunday? That you need to be holding the ball to be able to knock it on??? They totally lost me...

Das Hassler

Bench
Last night's Gould extravaganza. ....i thought Ch 9 outdid themselves with the bonus Pat Hannant Boone pink sweater fireside chat...but no....they've switched to talking about ***Women in League round*** with guest Maddie Studdon which was great...i'm a fan of the kid...THEN they trot out that16 year old imbecile Beau Ryan asking Girdler what's the biggest gash he's ever seen ..hilarious.. great timing!..girdler looked like he could have answered .."the one in front of me". The camera didnt pan to Erin Molan....i can only feel sorry for her...she's a real talent who deserves better than having to endure the clown act of that schoolyard buffoon

Last edited:

Pedge1971

First Grade
Last night's Gould extravaganza. ....i thought Ch 9 outdid themselves with the bonus Pat Hannant Boone pink sweater fireside chat...but no....they've switched to talking about ***Women in League round*** with guest Maddie Studdon which was great...i'm a fan of the kid...THEN they trot out that16 year old imbecile Beau Ryan asking Girdler what's the biggest gash he's ever seen ..hilarious.. great timing!..girdler looked like he could have answered .."the one in front of me". The camera didnt pan to Erin Molan....i can only feel sorry for her...she's a real talent who deserves better than having to endure the clown act of that schoolyard buffoon

Erin Molan a real talent?

Das Hassler

Bench
Yes she is actually. ...perhaps not to chook raffle grown children that yuck it up to Ryan but talented as in ..could professionally handle any job in the entertainment industry...that kind of talent

hutch

First Grade
Yes she is actually. ...perhaps not to chook raffle grown children that yuck it up to Ryan but talented as in ..could professionally handle any job in the entertainment industry...that kind of talent

She is one of the most awkward people I’ve ever seen in front of a camera. She has been so far out of her depth her entire career, it’s laughable calling her a “talent”.