What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show...

Eion

First Grade
Dissecting the 2010 Allstars game now. Not sure if they’ve even mentioned the Souffs Roosters prelim final yet...

Eion

First Grade
I think there’s a rule that you can’t actually talk footy before 10:30pm on channel 9

Dodgy

Juniors
Considering it's killed off the afl Footy show. I wonder when/if C7 are going to do a league version of The Front Bar?

Eion

First Grade
Why is anyone still watching this shit?
I havnt watched this rot in about 10 years .
Good point. Being a fan of 1 of the 4 teams left I made the stupid mistake of thinking they might talk about the footy.

I was one of the lucky ones as there was a discussion with gal in the first 10 mins before the....literally 60 minutes JT bore fest. If you were a roosters or Souths supporter you wouldn’t even know there was a game on. Not sure if they ever got around to that game. Gave up checking when gogglebox finished.

Latest posts