What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The forgotten farewell

hot frost

Juniors
With all the talk about Menzies, Wiki and Matt Geyer looking to go out premiership winners, how come Danny Nutley doesn't get a mention.

This bloke has given his all for every club he has played for, is one of the most passionate players going around, plays the game hard but fair and also plays for the simple reason he loves the game.

Menzies and Wiki have already won a premiership each, and Geyer two.

I'm not a Sharks fan, but I hope they can send Nutley out a winner. I reckon he deserves it.

Garts

Bench
Comparing Nutley to Menzies and Wiki is an insult to them both. There is good reason he is not held in the same regard.

bartman

Immortal
Who?

Hmm, rep players versus a knob who threw a tanty when he was dropped.

He goes alright this year Nutley, as does Peek. But players like them call it quits all the time.

Warriors for the win! Do it for Rubes!!

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
With all the talk about Menzies, Wiki and Matt Geyer looking to go out premiership winners, how come Danny Nutley doesn't get a mention.

This bloke has given his all for every club he has played for, is one of the most passionate players going around, plays the game hard but fair and also plays for the simple reason he loves the game.

Menzies and Wiki have already won a premiership each, and Geyer two.

I'm not a Sharks fan, but I hope they can send Nutley out a winner. I reckon he deserves it.

Nutley is one of Cronulla's all time greats!

They are on their game tonight.

kbw

Bench
Nutley is an honorable player.
If you think he chucked a tantrum about playing for Newtown, then you truly do not know what happened.

bartman

Immortal
Nice miss under the posts on Blair for the try before half time that took Storm to 16-0. That was a coach-killer, and put the game out of the Sharks' reach.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Nutley...

Pigskin

Juniors
nothing but respect for Danny Nutley ... great workmanlike no-nonsense forward who gave his all

happy retirement days Nuts

Oink !

ps nothing but disgust for many of the posters in this thread ... nuffies