What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Frank Lampard 20 Goal 2012/13 Thread

Jimbo

Immortal
Super Frank has now scored 199 goals for Chelsea, is the club's all-time top scorer in FA Cup matches, and has three goals left to tie the overall club record

At this rate he should do that by the end of the month...

Mong

Post Whore
Your obsessive man love for the fat man gets creepier by the day Jimmy..

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well if he can bag a hat-trick this weekend, I'll be in here singing his praises right alongside Jimmy.

Haffa

Super Frank has now scored 199 goals for Chelsea, is the club's all-time top scorer in FA Cup matches, and has three goals left to tie the overall club record

At this rate he should do that by the end of the month...

As someone who grew up idolising KD I never thought anyone would get to 193, let alone do it and more from midfield. Even Tambling said on many an occasions that he was sad KD never beat him. I'm sure he'll be stoked when Lamps gets there.

Jimbo

Immortal
As someone who grew up idolising KD I never thought anyone would get to 193, let alone do it and more from midfield.

Key point is 'from midfield'

Even Tambling said on many an occasions that he was sad KD never beat him. I'm sure he'll be stoked when Lamps gets there.

Records are made to be broken I guess

When Alain Prost retired from F1 with 51 wins and four championships, a lot of people thought his record would never be beaten

Of course, Michael Schumacher had only won two at that point...

Foz

Bench
Thought Lampard was in reserves so assume Rafa must like Frank more than the last Chelsea manager.Read he'd scored 194 goals.46 from 52 penalties 14 left footers and 11 headers.
Pretty impressive from the spot.

whall15

Coach
Thought Lampard was in reserves so assume Rafa must like Frank more than the last Chelsea manager.Read he'd scored 194 goals.46 from 52 penalties 14 left footers and 11 headers.
Pretty impressive from the spot.

um what?

Di Matteo never had Frank in the Reserves.

Foz

Bench
um what?

Di Matteo never had Frank in the Reserves.
Should have said subs.
Had 11 starts as a sub in 2011-2012.I thought he must of been dropped as he wasnt in the run on side.

I got the impression that Meireles was getting the nod to start till he got transferred but thats from an outsider looking in only.

Maybe I'm getting Di Matteo mixed up with the Tottenham manager who had Chelsea before him.
(technically who is and who isnt an interim manager at Chelsea these days).

Last edited:

Haffa

1 Bobby Tambling 1959–1970 202
2 Frank Lampard 2001–2013 200
3 Kerry Dixon 1983–1992 193

Jimbo

Immortal
In goes #200...

article-2294900-18BD655A000005DC-238_634x388.jpg

Eddie.

Bench
Not good enough for West Ham but 200 goals for Chelsea (and 10 major trophies). From midfield. Legend.

Latest posts