What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fulham Thread

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
A definete darkhorse in the 06\07 Premier League. Sitting comfortably in 8th at the moment. They really look alot better for the run this year.

If they can get a prooven 15+ goalscorer somehow and maybe a mid fielder, I dont see any reason why they couldnt dare to lift the premiership come end of season. They have a date with Chelsea next Saturday, the same team they upset last year 1-0 (A testament of the sides potential).Will follow there progress in this thread.

Watch this space.

MONY

Juniors
The only reason you stayed up last season was you managed some lucky escapes at home... Couldnt win a game on the road if the other team had 3 players.

Watch for Fulham to drop down to relegation and Chris Coleman to get the flick.

Watch this space.

Macca_

Coach
A 6,620 strong crowd were on hand at Craven Cottage for the massive Carling (Mickey Mouse) Cup match between Fulham and the mighty Wycombe Wanderers from Division 2 this morning our time.

Fulham 1 - Wycombe 2

Macca_

Coach
:lol: I'm affraid that nuffy tournament is a team like Fulhams best chance at silverware...

Chelsea will be shaking though :D

Macca_

Coach
Typical London derby.

The homeside were strong, but eventually worn down and the class of Chelsea got them home.

Don't know what tht guy was doing waving his arms about on the ground when he hand balled for the penalty. Who knows what may have happened if they didn't get that. It was a back breaker after all their hardwork.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Weren't able to win at Watford despite coming back from 0-2 to lead 3-2 with 3 goals in 16 minutes, Watford escaped with a point.

Deacon

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
Weren't able to win at Watford despite coming back from 0-2 to lead 3-2 with 3 goals in 16 minutes, Watford escaped with a point.

just watched the game i think Coleman would be more happier then his Watford counterpart with the point

Latest posts