What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game (Spoilers)

Risa

Bench
He wasn't concerned weeks ago when we lost to the Cowboys either. I just can't understand it!

General Knight

Juniors
I think Hages gave up on the Knights ages ago, probably when Johns got injured. And now hes just like 'ah well boys, I know we aint gonna win the premiership so lets just forget this year and look forward to next year when johns comes back'. I say: "Sack Hagan! Sack Hagan!" - Whos with me?

miladi

Juniors
At what point is Hagan gong to get concerned? Five minutes after the season is over and we are out of the eight??????

Misanthrope

Staff member
On the up side, Canberra and Cronulla lost this week as well, so we are still a chance provided we can (somehow) beat the Dragqueens and Bullwogs.

Missa

Juniors
very unlikely ...we wont beat the dragqueens or the dogs and prob the tigers too....embarrassingggggggggggggggggggggggg #-o

Alex28

Coach
36-4 with 15 to go - what an utter disgrace.

we thought we had some lows this season - this goes well below them all.

miladi

Juniors
Okay, we beat the Dogs earlier this year, so that is a possibility. And the Dragons form is about as predictable as ours, so, yeah we are still in with a chance...

miladi

Juniors
Can someone expain to me how we can rise against teams like the Dogs but get pounded by the Manly?

Latest posts