What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The gimp and the gang GAME OVER

Misanthrope

Staff member
"Like getting f**ked with a little finger" is how I've heard sex with men of the Asian persusasion described by more than one woman.

No wonder they work so hard.

Parra Pride

Coach
I prefer ears.

fg_ep083_11.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
"She has a vagina like a squirrel's ear" - overheard in a taxi cab in South Korea. Still not sure if that's supposed to be a compliment or an insult to the girl in question.

Bazal

Post Whore
Not sure I want to know how one would feel confident in making the comparison to said rodents auditory canal....

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not sure I want to know how one would feel confident in making the comparison to said rodents auditory canal....

The thing that made it more glorious as that he was saying it about the girl the other passenger was currently dating.

Dutchy

Immortal
Christina told everyone at Brewsells that she's more than happy with what I'm packing.

I have heard rumours of Hogg and a certain someone playing show and tell at the urinal though...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Christina told everyone at Brewsells that she's more than happy with what I'm packing.

I have heard rumours of Hogg and a certain someone playing show and tell at the urinal though...

I assume you're talking about that whore, Neil.

Latest posts