What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gong tomorrow night.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
How long would it take from central?

This is the schedule i got from 131500

Trip Time Station
4:41pm Central Station
4:44pm*1 Redfern Station
5:04pm*1 Hurstville Station
5:15pm*1 Sutherland Station
5:35pm Helensburgh Station
6:03pm Thirroul Station
6:12pm North Wollongong Station
6:16pm Wollongong Station

I'll be getting on at Central so if you see someone in the dragons heritage jersey, come up and say gday.

The *1 are pick up stops only.

sting

Bench
won't be making this one unfortunately. north sydney to the gong in time for kick off is a bit of a stretch. i don't see why they can't have all the gong games on saturday night or sunday arvo, when it's easier for people to make it!

CON-D

Juniors
I work in Alexandria and finish at 4PM. Weather pending I'll walk up to Redfern station and get on the train there to Wollongong. Otherwise I'll catch the train from Green Square or take a bus to Central.

I work in Alexandria and finish at 4PM. Weather pending I'll walk up to Redfern station and get on the train there to Wollongong. Otherwise I'll catch the train from Green Square or take a bus to Central.

You can get on the 4:41 train from central,so redfern a few minutes later - mentioned inprevious posts

Dragon

Coach
You need to pump your brakes and drive slow homie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=darI91t0dfk

pfft hater

they-see-me-rollin.jpg

Nitro

Juniors
Woot, can't wait for tonight! Trying to knock off work around 3pm to make it there around Toyota Cup time.

Fire up tonight everyone, the boys will need all the support they can get with injuries and guys out for origin.

Cheers,
Adam.

Sleep

Juniors
The weather down here is perfect today. Not a cloud in the sky. I used to do the commute from Central to Wollongong everyday. It's an hour and fourty or so by train.

Driving from Sydney to Wollongong is an hour and twenty or so. Traffic on a Friday will be bad though.

I think we'll crack 10,000 tonight for sure.

The weather down here is perfect today. Not a cloud in the sky. I used to do the commute from Central to Wollongong everyday. It's an hour and fourty or so by train.

Driving from Sydney to Wollongong is an hour and twenty or so. Traffic on a Friday will be bad though.

I think we'll crack 10,000 tonight for sure.

Yeah but what's the prediction for later on tonight? It's cloudly in Syd atm, so maybe it will move down...

St. Brett

Juniors
Just letting you Dragons mob know that it's awareness week for Frank Pritchard alert!
He'll target the flanks and run at wingers and the like in his pissant ways.
I wouldn't put it past him to run at Jamie Soward too.
See, he's not brave enough to ruck it up the guts of the field and match it with the big boys he has to crab out wide and attack deers and rabbits.
Heads up boys.
He telegraphs his flank runs like Sonny Bills right hooks!

Oh, and boys? I won't rain tonight trust me.

Last edited: