What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The grandfinal "everyone wanted".

Is this the grandfinal you wanted?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sydraider

First Grade
Whether we like it or not, these are the two most consistent teams of the season, they do both deserve to be there one way or the other. I think most of us fans of other clubs are ticked that the cowboys fairytale is over :lol: .

Anyways best of british to both teams.

I will be cheering for the dogs on the day.

ironcross

Juniors
It doesn't matter that it is 1 vs 2. The fact is that most Rugby League fans can't stand to watch both these teams because they are arrogant and ungracious.

I couldn't careless that they are the two best teams in the comp. Hell they probably are, but that doesn't mean I want to watch them play. It goes beyond who is the best team. It's about the personality of the players, and the heart they posses.

Watching one of these two teams win on Sunday will mean nothing to most people. Another stupid statement by Ricky Stuart.

^ Pando

retired
ironcross said:
It goes beyond who is the best team. It's about the personality of the players, and the heart they posses.

What would you know about the personality of the players, or their heart? Care to run through the Bulldogs and Roosters team list and list why each player is an arrogant, ungracious scumbag?

Corbin

Juniors
i would of acually rathered the dragons beat penrith, then the dragons beat bulldogs so that it would be a Roosters vs Dragons GF. Every time they verse their is that feeling of Fittler and Barrett clashing.... and the games are always only a few points apart.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Its a deserving grandfinal for 2 teams that were a clear cut above the rest but that dosnt mean it was the GF everyone wanted. Its the grandfinal everyone knew was coming but no one wanted to see (rooster and dogs fans excluded)

ironcross

Juniors
^ Pando said:
ironcross said:
It goes beyond who is the best team. It's about the personality of the players, and the heart they posses.

What would you know about the personality of the players, or their heart? Care to run through the Bulldogs and Roosters team list and list why each player is an arrogant, ungracious scumbag?

I'm not going to argue with you. You obviously go for the Bulldogs. Good on your team for getting there. I'm only saying what I know a lot of fans feel.

^ Pando

retired
Raider_69 said:
Its a deserving grandfinal for 2 teams that were a clear cut above the rest but that dosnt mean it was the GF everyone wanted. Its the grandfinal everyone knew was coming but no one wanted to see (rooster and dogs fans excluded)

Did everyone want to see a Raiders v Souths GF?

^ Pando

retired
ironcross said:
^ Pando said:
ironcross said:

I'm not going to argue with you. You obviously go for the Bulldogs. Good on your team for getting there. I'm only saying what I know a lot of fans feel.

Well, it might be a good idea not to post bullshit that you aren't willing to back up.

ironcross

Juniors
^ Pando said:
Well, it might be a good idea not to post bullsh*t that you aren't willing to back up.

It's a forum. I can say what I want. I don't have to prove anything to you. I don't have time to sit here and go through all the players in both teams. I'm only commenting on what I see. I'm sure there are players that have heart in both teams, but it doesn't come off that way from seeing the majority of players. Get over it!

^ Pando

retired
ironcross said:
^ Pando said:
Well, it might be a good idea not to post bullsh*t that you aren't willing to back up.

It's a forum. I can say what I want. I don't have to prove anything to you. I don't have time to sit here and go through all the players in both teams. I'm only commenting on what I see. I'm sure there are players that have heart in both teams, but it doesn't come off that way from seeing the majority of players. Get over it!

I'm over it dickhead. You are the one spouting off at the mouth with nothing to back it up. Put up or shut up.

OZ_Falcon

Juniors
Its not the one i wanted but i should be hard fought, as long as it isnt a blowout like the games they have played this year have been.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
They are the 2 best teams in the comp, of course it's the right grand final.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The 2 best teams??? Don't you mean: The best team V's a team that was almost beaten royally by the 7th placed team on the ladder?? :lol:

Thats the idea behind the McIntyre System, for the lower placed teams in the eight to have a chance of beating the Minor Premiers and go into the G.F. over them. It's a fair system and I think it should stay. Your boys were almost beaten and probably should have been beaten. How can you rightfully say that the two best teams in the competition are in the Grand final?? F.Y.I. the season doesn't stop at Round 26, If you don't play well in the finals and the Grand final, you're out, plain and simple.

Face it Cockburn: if Paul Simpkins had done the right thing and awarded a penalty to North Queensland for your boys retrieving the ball from an offside position after "The Count" had fumbled yet again in the dying seconds of the game, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation now as you'd be hiding until next season! :lol:

Your boys are LUCKY to be there! Oh, yes.... can I say that again?? Yes, I think I will! They are LUCKY to be there!! :lol:

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

rossy

Juniors
Pantherjim. said:
The 2 best teams??? Don't you mean: The best team V's a team that was almost beaten royally by the 7th placed team on the ladder?? :lol:

Don't you mean the team that was beaten royally by the 7th placed team vs the Minor Premiers?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Unfortunately I hate both teams so I couldn't care less but I'm slightly leaning towards The Dogs as I'm a fan of Price (who prolly wont play) and Sonny Bill.