What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The grandfinal "everyone wanted".

Is this the grandfinal you wanted?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

budz

Juniors
Well it would have been what i was after if i was after the best possible contest. But personally i would have preferred Warriors vs Souths.

Knightmare

Coach
Before last week most people were saying it'd be a Dogs/ Roosters grand Final and I said I had a feeling one of those sides wouldn't make it. I'll stand by that statement, because it should have been a Dogs- Cowboys Grand Final. I don't care if the Roosters won the Minor Premiership, they were VERY lucky to beat the Cowboys, who were ultimately screwed over. If this was the Grand Final "everyone wanted', it'd be North Queensland vs Penrith, and another feel good end to the League season.

[furrycat]

Coach
rossy said:
Pantherjim. said:
The 2 best teams??? Don't you mean: The best team V's a team that was almost beaten royally by the 7th placed team on the ladder?? :lol:

Don't you mean the team that was beaten royally by the 7th placed team vs the Minor Premiers?

Didn't you guys lose to The team that finished 11th? :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
[furrycat said:
]
rossy said:
Pantherjim. said:
The 2 best teams??? Don't you mean: The best team V's a team that was almost beaten royally by the 7th placed team on the ladder?? :lol:

Don't you mean the team that was beaten royally by the 7th placed team vs the Minor Premiers?

Didn't you guys lose to The team that finished 11th? :lol:

And we lost to the wooden spooners too. Smashed, actually. #-o

ucantseeme

Juniors
even in the lower grades there is no one to cheer for

i think this grand final will be similar to last years Rungby Union World Cup......in that it will all be forgotten about after a couple weeks. Who won? Who lost? Can't remember....