What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The grass is Greener 4 Kimmorley

shintaro

Juniors
Kimmorley & Green have been gaurenteed 10 games minimum from the start of the season to show what they have (barring injury, of course).
Also, watch out for Grant Millington on Saturday night. Was under Ricky at the Roosters. Is well over 100kg and very fast with some ball skills.

Cheers

Shin......

shintaro said:
Kimmorley & Green have been gaurenteed 10 games minimum from the start of the season to show what they have (barring injury, of course).
Also, watch out for Grant Millington on Saturday night. Was under Ricky at the Roosters. Is well over 100kg and very fast with some ball skills.

Cheers

Shin......

No player should be given any guarantees.

And it certainly doesn't help with player morale when they hear some players getting "guarantees" that are not afforded to others.

I will be at blue tongue on Saturday.
Very pleased to see alot of the new signings in the 1st grade trial squad.
Will be interested to see how Millington, Green and Filiga go especially.

cityshark

Juniors
I cant see a coach like Ricky offering any guarantees to either of these guys. I dont belive it!

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
10 games into the year and we are 10 losses - 0 wins.... Changes will be made????
I dont think so....

spider

Coach
i totally agree coolum

Kimmorley & Green have been gaurenteed 10 games minimum from the start of the season
there are many possible combinations should that one fail

noddy/seymour
noddy/bird
etc
etc

smart man that coach

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I like the idea of the guarantee for the halves.
We will get nowhere unless our halves are prepared to take a bit of risk & extend themselves to see what they can do.
too many halves play within themselves IMO.
It also provides a mechanism to prove that
a. kimmorley was never been up to scratch whilst on big money, due to the sudden improvement in his game & holding his position
and
b. he has never been any good & never will be any good.

I am predicting b as I expect to see nothing new from kimmorleys limited bag of skills.

shintaro

Juniors
Only telling what has been said. I wont bother with it any more then. you girls can keep posting every five minutes about dribble.

Quigs

Immortal
George Roper guaranteed the Big "K" the last ten games of the season didn't he?

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
We will get nowhere unless our halves are prepared to take a bit of risk & extend themselves to see what they can do.
too many halves play within themselves IMO.
It also provides a mechanism to prove that
a. kimmorley was never been up to scratch whilst on big money, due to the sudden improvement in his game & holding his position
and
b. he has never been any good & never will be any good.

I am predicting b as I expect to see nothing new from kimmorleys limited bag of skills.

Fair point although I think it works better with rookies than seasoned vets.

Does anyone really think Noddy is going to show us something this year we haven't seen before?

coolumsharkie

Referee
shintaro said:
Only telling what has been said. I wont bother with it any more then. you girls can keep posting every five minutes about dribble.

What sort of response are you searching for?

" OK shintaro said this and that........jobs good"

:)

Everyone is going to speculate except if you say "Pssssst" before your posts.

The Dodger

First Grade
shintaro said:

Shin......

cheers mate.

ive seen millington play, great young player who can still be moulded to sticky's liking.

The Dodger

First Grade
Dragon Slayer said:
No player should be given any guarantees.

blacktip-reefy said:

Spy-vs-Spy-without-bombs-775529.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
shintaro said:

Get over yourself shintaro. If everyone here spat the dummy because they were offended that people made comments about their posts there would be no one posting at all. No one said they didn't believe YOU. People only said they find it hard to believe the comments.

Have a rest. Do some skin weights. Yours needs to get thicker.

:)

Jimbo

Immortal
Inferno said:
Does anyone really think Noddy is going to show us something this year we haven't seen before?

I'm expecting Noddy to show us exactly what he has showed us before

Lots and lots of try assists for starters...

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Jimbo said:
I'm expecting Noddy to show us exactly what he has showed us before

Lots and lots of try assists for starters...

Iam expecting hospital passes, flat balls, inside balls.....and no balls.
Every NRL player (& fan) knows exactly what Noddy is going to do....

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Qld-Sharkie said:

The one thing you can't acuse Nod of is not having balls.

Gutsy little pr!ck, always first to tackle and take the heat off a back or forwards run, may not stop em but by god he will hit em without hesitation or fear.

Jimbo

Immortal
Qld-Sharkie said:

:lol:

That didn't take long...

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Chondricthyes said:
The one thing you can't acuse Nod of is not having balls.

Gutsy little pr!ck, always first to tackle and take the heat off a back or forwards run, may not stop em but by god he will hit em without hesitation or fear.

No Chon...I was referring to his 20/20 debut. Hey if A Johns can do it why cant Noddy??:D