What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The great white hope

innsaneink

Referee
Paullyboy said:
Haha good old ink, debating something with you is like playing tennis against a duck. It feels good to win, but at the end of the day you are playing against something that is clearly not much chop.

We lost over 1000 games of first grade experience at the end of 2006, of course when we have gone backwards.

We were tipped to come dead last, with pretty much every journo/expert adamant that the 07 Raiders roster would be lucky to win a game. Use your brain before embarrasing yourself again you tit.

One win from dead last...they were all very close.
Cant you converse without the insults?
Its really juvenile.

green eyed mike

Juniors
The Raiders also had a pretty bad run with injuries this year, early in the season we had basically a whole starting pack sitting on the bench. Purtell was hitting some form when he got that blood clot, Graham spent a long time on the bench and when you add the Carney suspension to that we had no opportunity to develop combinations in attack or defense and despite all of that if a few close calls had gone our way we would have made the finals.

I would be more worried if I supported a team with some high profile players and a coach with a proven track record who still couldn;t turn up when their season was on the line.

Paullyboy

Coach
innsaneink said:
One win from dead last...they were all very close.
Cant you converse without the insults?
Its really juvenile.

I can easily converse with a normal person without insults, but to talk with someone who is as universally disrespected as much as yourself you generally dont bother with treating them like a real person.

sydraider

First Grade
I think there is a deeper problem between Players and Coach that has been hinted at but hasnt reared its ugly head yet, If it doesnt in the off season then it will next season, which could well be worse than this one if things dont improve.

innsaneink

Referee
Paullyboy said:
I can easily converse with a normal person without insults, but to talk with someone who is as universally disrespected as much as yourself you generally dont bother with treating them like a real person.

:lol:

Awww...looks like I've hit a nerve....

I think there is a deeper problem between Players and Coach that has been hinted at but hasnt reared its ugly head yet, If it doesnt in the off season then it will next season, which could well be worse than this one if things dont improve.

Doesnt sound good.
Personality clashes?....can you elaborate at all?

sydraider

First Grade
Theres been murmurs amongst Raiders fans about it for a while, Today it was in the Gossip column of the telecrap. I know its not a credible source but there is always a shred of truth behind every rumour and Raiders get jack sh*t sydney press so I was a little more concerned after seeing it in todays paper.

There will obviously be a falling out somewhere down the track, with whom and to what extent, I wouldnt have a clue, if true these things never end pretty.

Latest posts