What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The greatest multiplayer game of all

Charlie124

First Grade
A team of scientists have proven beyond doubt that it is physically impossible to beat me at Goldeneye multiplayer using remote mines... scientists.

Ridders

Coach
Anyone played that new Little Big Planet game? Not saying it's the greatest but that's some intense sh*t right there.

perverse

Referee
counter-strike is about 10 million miles out in front. it's been going since the dark ages and is still strong as all hell. it's longevity alone puts it out of the scope of any game that would challenge it.

as far as my personal preferences go i'd say L4D/L4D2 consume most of my time atm.

goldeneye.

the amount of fights that game caused was intense. up there with monopoly in terms of conflic related to games in my household.

also love a bit of mario cart

Big Pete

Referee
I found Perfect Dark to have a superior multiplayer mode to Goldeneye. Then again, by the time it came out, everybody had basically given up on the old 64.

Team Fortress 2.

azzah72

Bench
Anyone played that new Little Big Planet game? Not saying it's the greatest but that's some intense sh*t right there.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but i love that game online, it's almost endless, if you are remotly creative you can play your levels and other ppls levels till the cows come home. Not to mention all the cool developer stuff that come out.

I found uncharted 2 and mgs4 to be a bit of fun online as well.

these are all recent but.

all time? I dunno

Y2Eel

First Grade
Through steam?

Yes..

BTW the best multi player game of all time is WOW... ive never played it but thats what the stats say...

TF2 is alot of fun not real life enough MW2 is good but the guns are sh*thouse hopefully BC2 is good next year...

Ridders

Coach
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but i love that game online, it's almost endless, if you are remotly creative you can play your levels and other ppls levels till the cows come home. Not to mention all the cool developer stuff that come out.

I found uncharted 2 and mgs4 to be a bit of fun online as well.

these are all recent but.

all time? I dunno

Nah dude, was being dead serious. The game has no right to be as enjoyable as it is. Was playing it multiplayer with some mates and we had a blast. Like you said, the game is almost endless. We always get way too carried away with the side missions.

alenfort

Juniors
The Greatest Multi Player Game is

1. Guitar Hero 5
2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
3. Multiplicity

Latest posts