What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Greatest non grand final win in the clubs history...

The Colonel

Immortal
Roped and doped..... Parramatta "Ali" Frazier took St George "Foreman" Dragons to the ropes and brought them down.

F**K YES!

mickdo

Coach
Just awesome! And props to Jono Wright who improved his game out of sight from last week :clap:

Daneel

Bench
Fanf*ckingtastic, at a bbq last night i had to put up with these two dragon mates of mine boasting big time. Now neither of them will answer their phone.
wooooo hoooooo.

Last edited:

tresurehunt

Juniors
what a great day, its good to be an eels supporter. ando said saints will play a different team next week, best defensive effort ive ever seen,thats what won it for us,cant wait for the press conference.

CrazyEel

Bench
Not sure about the "greatest win" but after watching 50 years of the Eels it must be in the top 5 that's for sure. Absolutely amazing

yy_cheng

Coach
I have always said D is what turned this Parra team around as well as the 2005.

And I always said, WHERE IS THAT INGLIS BOMB Hayney?

Well it came today !!!Ye Hah!!

SCoops

Juniors
mmmm where are all those dragqueen supports that were in he before???

Very quite now....

Coops

Eelogical

Referee
A win to savor, the team played as one and totally deserved to win. Strangely enough, I wanted the Eels to meet the Titans next week. Never beaten then but the time is now.

Gronk

Staff member
A great win. TBH we haven't played played all that great for the past 3 weeks but gee they are digging deep.

Love to see more of Mateo and some offloads all 'round however.

Gaffman

Juniors
Big game from big Benny Smith.

All the boys played above and beyond, incredible win. Bring on the titans!

Latest posts