What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grub is back.... At the Roosters

drake

First Grade
I've missed the Rorters. The Roosters of the past few years have been difficult to hate as a team. Pearce excepted.
Even when Saints were up against them in the Grand Final there were not the huge array of stars that they had in the middle of last decade.

Welcome back to the dirty, rorting c**ks and their brown paper bags in the glove boxes of Fords!

Ozzy

First Grade
Get with the times. It's now in their latte cups in the glove compartment of Peugeot's
:roll: At least get it right. Its soy latte with a touch of cinnamon and its in the DVD compartment of the Merc. Only plebs have normal latte. ;-)

BranVan3000

Coach
Why? Because of Schubert? Granted there's not that many bright people in rugby league but wouldn't it be just a little too obvious for an ex player analysing our salary cap? Anyway, the rest of the clubs can use the precedent excuse now so get over it.

The NRL don't know the meaning of precedent

Canard

Immortal
:roll: At least get it right. Its soy latte with a touch of cinnamon and its in the DVD compartment of the Merc. Only plebs have normal latte. ;-)

Soy Chai Latte......... (you can tell I live in Melbourne)

bellyache

Bench
Yep. As I suspected. Get a few injuries, suspensions or walkouts (all possible considering past history) and there isn't a lot of depth.

But it's good to see that if Maloney goes missing as I predict you'll have Dan Mortimer to fill the breach :lol::lol::lol:
Its nice to know we have some halves, how campo?

bellyache

Bench
I've missed the Rorters. The Roosters of the past few years have been difficult to hate as a team. Pearce excepted.
Even when Saints were up against them in the Grand Final there were not the huge array of stars that they had in the middle of last decade.

Welcome back to the dirty, rorting c**ks and their brown paper bags in the glove boxes of Fords!

Meanwhile Dragons will welcome this!

Snappy

Coach
Yes, maybe for bellyache's benefit, you could remind us the last time the Roosters got the spoon.

bellyache

Bench
Yes, maybe for bellyache's benefit, you could remind us the last time the Roosters got the spoon.
At the same time, I will take the opportunity and remind Drake of the last time the Roosters and STI met... Roosters 26..Dragons 10.. The future looks bright!

Cookie67

Juniors
Roosters 5 times in 104 years
St Merge 6 times in 45 years (3 each for St George 1922, 1926, 1938 and Illawarra 1985, 1986, 1989 )

drake

First Grade
I hate to speak Ill a warra but you have conveniently forgotten your 85,86 and 89 Spoons! Are you a revisionist?

Damn Sheilas!
Ahem. A first grade Rugby League team containing the words St George Dragons has not won a spoon since 1938.
But, since I'll lay claim to the St George premierships before 1999, I'll take the spoons of the 80s as well.

It wasn't so much convenient as it was ignorant.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Damn Sheilas!
Ahem. A first grade Rugby League team containing the words St George Dragons has not won a spoon since 1938.
But, since I'll lay claim to the St George premierships before 1999, I'll take the spoons of the 80s as well.

It wasn't so much convenient as it was ignorant.

To be fair you can also have the Steeler's Premierships.