What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The guys in the skin-tight red suits

TheRev

Coach
Forgot to ask this question... who on earth were the guys in the red lycra suits? I thought once the game started they would at least take off the part covering their eyes, but everytime the cameras crossed.. they were still wearing them!

Hilarious stuff, though I do wonder if they saw any of the game?

MORPH-51-T.jpg

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
we saw them too on tv.. got some laughs from the crew down here..

and lets not forget our friend in skin tight maroon .. george rose..

George-Rose-6506145.jpg

Punk in Drublic... can you drink through them? It looks great, but I'd wanna smash down some beers too. How much do they generally cost?

Yuly

Juniors
watched them walk in, just as well they didn't run and jiggle their little bits. And during the game they unzipped the hoods.

Nugby

Juniors
They're called Morphsuits. They're massive in England and are becoming more popular here. A Large Red one's currently up on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BRAND-NEW-MO...3?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK&hash=item2eafdacb01 or morphsuits.com.au is charging $75. States you CAN drink through them, and I've heard from a mate with one that you can see fine through them.

As far as obscuring the identity of the wearer is concerned though, I'm amazed the things aren't illegal yet!

That would be me and my mates.

And no, we aren't September fans. Been to almost every Dragons game this year, including trips down to Melbourne and Canberra.

Watch out for us at the next game, we will definitely be there again!

i saw you all at the station after the game and was calling out stuff - men in tights mmmm

konk4

Juniors
Punk in Drublic

Superb outfit, looks great. Wondering if you were wearing undies though. The second one from the left looks to have a decent package. Also wondering why there were no erections after a dragons try or does that only happen to me ?

RedVDave

First Grade
Would be a pain the arse when their busting for a wizz unless they have a fly at the front.

I thought they looked good though, something different to say the least, wonder if they will make an appearance Saturday as well.

Latest posts