What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hangi Pit - Where the Trolls Reside

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncos2010

Juniors
LOL WOOT??

This team is going to get run over by the raiders big time another 40 coming up against the warriors.

Guys out of position all over the shop lol and dropping 2 key players.

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Oh. This. Is. Hilarious...........did you get that one off your dad bro? Who is Willy Mason?

Ah the effort put in to this one, gonna be hard to beat.

broncos2010

Juniors
I don't think that's what the OP is getting at. We lost to Canberra because of our own pathetic errors by certain individuals coming out of our own end. Though the one time it was actually stripped it was called a knock-on and led to the match-winning try. And I do think had we not dropped the ball our previous 3-4 sets it would of been called as a strip.

Against Souths though, that should-of-been strip call came at a critical part of the game and they went on to score from the next set which was just before half time. Which meant instead of going into half time 6 points down we went in 10 down. Therefore if that strip had been called as such we would of won the game 22-20. You would like to think anyway.

Funny that but you never talk about all the decisions that go your way in the games ey?

Its easy to go back and say if this and that did not happen we would have won.

captainwarrior

Juniors
Funny that but you never talk about all the decisions that go your way in the games ey?

Its easy to go back and say if this and that did not happen we would have won.

It's been pointed out on either this forum or the game day thread that we got away with a few forward passes, and that we tried to slow down the ruck and at times we were in there for too long and the penalty should of been given. So that's an invalid point.

Captains challenge is playing out in NYC, so they must have plans for first grade.
But would we have had any challenges left by the end of the match?

Tone83

Juniors
All the people reacting strongly to my post saying new zealand doesn't matter, better be from new zealand. That's fine because your opinions don't matter. But if there's an aussie or other non-new zealander who has a problem with my comment, please speak up and explain further, friend. I'm very eager to hear about your point of view.

parraeels2010

Juniors
Parra have already packed up the wooden spoon and shipped it to NZ.warriors will be lucky to win 4 games all year.

If I were the warriors I'd be shopping Tomkins around to other clubs biggest waste oc money I've seen his useless . He might carve in nsw cup but his not a nrl player

Status
Not open for further replies.