What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hangi Pit - Where the Trolls Reside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair

Coach
Turns up to kick us in the guts when we're down. I'll never read one of his posts again.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Remember how Newcastle went when Andrew Johns got injured? They sucked but their fans didn't start kicking the team in the guts the minute he left the field. The wheels tend to fall off when you lose dominant players. It happens, deal with it.

Mods, chuck this one in the hangi pit and put the OP in there while you're at it.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Remember how Newcastle went when Andrew Johns got injured? They sucked but their fans didn't start kicking the team in the guts the minute he left the field. The wheels tend to fall off when you lose dominant players. It happens, deal with it.

Mods, chuck this one in the hangi pit and put the OP in there while you're at it.
Ooooh I've never eaten lion before. I bet it's a bit gamey.

One Warrior

Bench
Karma follows you and buries you under a hurricane of shit.

New owners please - its the only solution. Warriors have become an embarrassment and the joke of the NRL.

THANK GOD THE ALL BLACKS ARE ON TONIGHT

I use to be interested in your posts, but that was long ago, on a night like this and the first thing
you see when you come on the forum is this crap. Please do us all a favour and just f**k of f**kwit and don't come back.

JohnDoe

Juniors
Drama queens - this is a business, and this ownership sucks

If it wasn't for this ownership you would have no club to support. You say there should be new owners but don't offer any suggestions. I suppose Tainui could buy the club again oh wait what happened last time. Perhaps Owen Glenn? Oh wait we know how that went :crazy:

Juju

Juniors
As always, Iron Veitcy with the good oil. Incisive insight from one of footy's greatest brains.

Any more signing news?

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Friendly banter between opposing points of view is allowed (even encouraged) but the forums are primarily here for the enjoyment of all members. Excessive posting aimed solely at disrupting threads may result in post deletions.
This requires moderator discretion but in basic terms, any member who continually creates disruptions to threads will be advised to cease with their activity. Failure to comply with this advice will result in an expulsion warning or immediate suspension.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
MEMBERS ATTACKING OTHER MEMBERS
Please note: We're not referring to squabbles or a bit of name calling. This section mainly deals with those members who threaten other members.

The vast majority of members join forums to have reasonable and good humoured discussions. However, there are a minority who try to stand out from the crowd by attacking other members.

If one member is being excessively abusive to another member, then deletions of post(s) may be warranted. These are posts which are excessive or by accepted description, are personally threatening.

Additionally, any posts which vilify or aggressively single out another member will be deleted. This extends to personal attacks on a member's relatives.

This also includes posts from 'impersonators' who take up similar names to other members or public persons in an effort to humiliate (Naturally, this does not include members who wish to have the same name as their sporting hero). The examples of this have been evident with names of some members being changed slightly to mislead the reader in believing that they reading the view of another member.

Members who repeatedly attack other members in this manner will have their forum membership suspended.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
In the thread 'Season 2016 that was created by Rhythim and Stealth I posted a response to a question regarding a photo. I made a joke that was meant in good will as previous posts from Stealth were quite funny. My intention with my opening post was to have a laugh and discuss the year that was.

However someone that was not Stealth, completely blew it out of proportion and made an unfair conclusion of my post. While I has having a good morning someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed or rather...

Anyway, it didn't start off too well lol. I failed and thought 'ok move on'. I still wanted to talk about the THREAD and made attempts to bring it back to the thread. Probably couldve tried harder, probably would've not gotten through anyway as I couldn't side step the disruptions. Sorry thread, time to attend to spilt milk.

I received some abuse but none of that really got to me at the time. What did get to me was that I had some good talking points that were all lost and forgotten over...nothing in the end.

After awhile it became excessive and out of control as you will see if you look on that thread now. I was no saint in all this but all my subtle get-backs was just that, I did not draw first blood and the whole time I sort to make a point more than a get-back.

So I had to seek help from those that UPHOLD the rules and to bring control. I also took it upon myself to read through the rules and to my surprise, the ones I've bolded are clearly breached ALL OVER that thread.

Like I said many times before, I'm not hear to make friends. I got friends who I can drink with, give shit and receive shit, play spar with etc...I'm here to talk league, keep the forum from becoming a boring and have a joke along the way.

I've witnessed this a few times in several threads that you have been involved with. Many posters on here have their little packs and sometimes that pack mentality kicks in where they will target a lone wolf or strong headed poster on here. It's mostly all in the fun or used as a good release for some here, who as you put it woke up on the wrong side of the bed and require to vent.

I can handle my own most times but if any poster gets too OTT I neutralize it by simply not feeding them more fire and ignoring them. Simple answer I know and you probably intelligent enough to work that out yourself but putting out there still lol. I know if we were all in the same room and actually got to know each other we all would behave differently. Everyone has balls of steel behind their keyboards mate. If you want to name and shame the ones abusing you I'll give em some shit if u want lol within the rules or just before the boundary line.

ozbash

Referee
In the thread 'Season 2016 that was created by Rhythim and Stealth I posted a response to a question regarding a photo. I made a joke that was meant in good will as previous posts from Stealth were quite funny. My intention with my opening post was to have a laugh and discuss the year that was.

However someone that was not Stealth, completely blew it out of proportion and made an unfair conclusion of my post. While I has having a good morning someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed or rather...

Anyway, it didn't start off too well lol. I failed and thought 'ok move on'. I still wanted to talk about the THREAD and made attempts to bring it back to the thread. Probably couldve tried harder, probably would've not gotten through anyway as I couldn't side step the disruptions. Sorry thread, time to attend to spilt milk.

I received some abuse but none of that really got to me at the time. What did get to me was that I had some good talking points that were all lost and forgotten over...nothing in the end.

After awhile it became excessive and out of control as you will see if you look on that thread now. I was no saint in all this but all my subtle get-backs was just that, I did not draw first blood and the whole time I sort to make a point more than a get-back.

So I had to seek help from those that UPHOLD the rules and to bring control. I also took it upon myself to read through the rules and to my surprise, the ones I've bolded are clearly breached ALL OVER that thread.

Like I said many times before, I'm not hear to make friends. I got friends who I can drink with, give shit and receive shit, play spar with etc...I'm here to talk league, keep the forum from becoming a boring and have a joke along the way.

Bro, pull your f**king head in.

Don't take anyone's comment as a personal attack.

There are a lot of members here getting pissed off with your thread hijacking and subtle forms of abuse.

The rules you quoted apply to everyone, you included..

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Bro, pull your f**king head in.

Don't take anyone's comment as a personal attack.

There are a lot of members here getting pissed off with your thread hijacking and subtle forms of abuse.

The rules you quoted apply to everyone, you included..
Ozbash you are not looking at the thread. If you did you would "it wasnt me" - Shaggy. LOOK at the thread and count how many times I tried to talk about league. In your words not mine 'pull YOUR f**kin head' and take a look. Stop reading my posts with 'this guy' reading glasses if thats what youre doing.

Last edited:

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
LU forum rules defines hijacking of threads as..."Excessive posting aimed solely at disrupting threads may result in post deletions.
This requires moderator discretion but in basic terms, any member who continually creates disruptions to threads will be advised to cease with their activity. Failure to comply with this advice will result in an expulsion warning or immediate suspension."

I tried to discuss league on the thread 'Season 2016 that was' more than any other poster on that thread. The EVIDENCE is scattered in certain posts, there is no evidence of me hijacking (in accordance with LU rules) but simply responding to posts that did not relate to the thread (e.g. responding to a comment where someone didn't understand something). Some posters on that thread did not even mention league/warriors/season 2016 and excessively doing so, whether they realised it or not, they hijacked the threads.

I have proof.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
0cd64e18de229bd1064157716c8d60fb8bed31d53d556f872707f71d47d85d4d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts