What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hibernian FC Appreciation thread

LESStar58

Referee
The pride of Edinburugh got up 3-2 against Celtic at Easter Road yesterday!

I'd be interested to know of any other SPL fans or Hibs fans on LU.

I know brendothejet supports Rangers.... much to my chagrin

LESStar58

Referee
Used to support Celtic but I've had an itch to go live in Edinburgh. A bloke I worked with live there for 3 years and was a Celtic fan but his mates said "You've been in Glasgow for all of 1 day. Pick an Edinbugh side".

That logic was good enough for me so I made the switch to Hibs.

A mate of mine in the Celtic supporters Club Melbourne arm is gonna take to to the first Old Firm game at a pub in Melby though. Aint seen it since Viduka played for Celtic and Moore (and possibly Vidmar at the same time) were playin for Rangers.

Was cleaning out my wardrobe and found a whole bunch of Celtic gear I had and gave it to my mate and it was on the proviso he took me to the Old Firm.

The downside of our win yesterday is that it puts Rangers in first. :angry:

I'm with you Lesstar58. I used to live 5 minutes away from Easter Road. Awesome that we beat Celtic 3-2 on the weekend.

That and the Jambos are having a poor season as well. Once went and saw Hibs play Hearts on the New Years day derby. Excellent atmosphere.

LESStar58

Referee
Keeper of the Light said:
I'm with you Lesstar58. I used to live 5 minutes away from Easter Road. Awesome that we beat Celtic 3-2 on the weekend.

That and the Jambos are having a poor season as well. Once went and saw Hibs play Hearts on the New Years day derby. Excellent atmosphere.

I support Hibs and get fired up delux for 3 matches:

• Hibs vs hearts
  • Hibs vs Celtic
  • Hibs vs Rangers
I got a scarf off ebay the other day that says "Hibernian FC" on one side and "never be a jambo" on the other! :lol:

P.S KOTL: I'm very jealous of you ;-)

NK Arsenal

Juniors
RE SPL fans: I don't mind Dunfermline after managing and playing with em in FIFA 05.
But now they aren't even in the SPL, and coming second last in the First Division :lol:
I don't even know who any of the players names :lol:

SSR_Qld

Juniors
Mon the Hoops!
1 little slip up. Here's hoping Boruc has put that shocking performance behind him.