What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The I was wrong thread

Coffs dragon

Bench
My main concern has always centred around the previous useless peanut coach & the poor selection & utilisation of the bench. Both fixed by Hook in one swoop!!
3 out of the 4 Bench forwards are making impact, look fit & are keeping on the move forward with power.
Williame seems like insurance for Jack Bird at this stage only.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have a simple policy of trying not to bag out on players who wear the Red V. And when necessary, try to defend players against the online vitriol.

Coaches and the Club board, on the other hand, should be under heavy scrutiny.

Gareth67

First Grade
Well forgive me if I come across as a bit of a know-all , however I was hoping that we would sign McCullough for the very reasons which is now so evident in his play - his ball distribution , being able to select the correct player to receive the pill , not just any teammate standing close to him .

As to Ravawala , well that bloke had me worried whenever he had the ball coming his way , a true Mr. 50 per center - would he catch it , or would he drop the bluudy thing . But my , how he has improved last season with both his handling and his defense ( apparently this can be attributed to the assistant coach at the time Shane Flanagan.)

His ability to be able to bulldoze his way to the try line with a couple of defenders attempting to push him into touch is absolutely amazing . So now I will fearlessly predict 2 more things to happen with Ravawala - 1 the man will certainly be selected for his the Fijian national team and also that he is only going to get better and 2 , that he shall become one of the NRL’s most feared tacklers .

The skills of these two players will help the overall chances the Dragons of winning more games this season than not .

Last edited:

Captain Hook

Juniors
Goes to show what a half decent can do, McIdiot had the same bash and barge game plan, even Norman is looking like world beater, it's early days, but listening to Hook speak in the pressers and his past coaching record, the dragons are on the rise again, f you to those that reckoned we were wooden spooners, more like semi final contenders.

denis preston

First Grade
Goes to show what a half decent can do, McIdiot had the same bash and barge game plan, even Norman is looking like world beater, it's early days, but listening to Hook speak in the pressers and his past coaching record, the dragons are on the rise again, f you to those that reckoned we were wooden spooners, more like semi final contenders.
The thing i fear with Norman is he has a good year and the club offers him a new 500k contract and he takes it. This blocks Sullivan's ambitions , he goes to another club and becomes a superstar.

epDragon62

First Grade
I don't want to personally attack Mary but I cannot hold back from he was an incompetent f**k that all of us could see, yet the club extended him more than once.

I feel like the Dragons are on a new trajectory and I like it. Hook is an astute decision and I think our whole set up is showing what is possible.

If Hook brings Fafita in it will be after satsifying himself that it is the right thing, I'm in for it too.

Latest posts