What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Illawarra Cutters Thread:

bottle

Coach
Thank you Highland Saint.
Gee things have turned around since Price left.
we are now winning across all grades .
Its very sad about Stanley.

I think both the Cutters and NYC side have been consistent across the season.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Sorry Cagey didn't see it myself. Just posting comments from JA to try and fill in the gaps

That's cool
Guess we'll find out tomorrow when the team's picked and if not then...on Monday night :sarcasm:
I'm more concerned with our right side makeup given Cherry - Evan propensity to attack down that side with Lyon.

RedVDave

First Grade
1405397694750.jpg

Illawarra Cutters Head Coach Scott Logan has named his line-up for the fixture against the North Sydney Bears at North Sydney Oval on Saturday.
1. Kyle Eather
2. Yaw Kiti Glymin
3. Dylan Farrell
4. Peter Mata'utia
5. Jason Raper
6. Sam Duggan
7. Drew Hutchison
8. Shannon Wakeman
9. Craig Garvey
10. Rory O'Brien
11. Nathan Green
12. Chris Lewis
13. Kyle Stanley
14. Joel Johnson
15. Josh Ailaomai
16. Willie Mataka
17. Charlie Faingaa
22. Mark Offerdahl

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2014/07/15/cutters_line_up_round_19.html

i'll try and go to this game. It's one of the very few grounds I haven't been to, to watch a game of footy. Prob the best opportunity to go tomorrow as got nothing else on and that the Cutters are playing.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
It's not a bad looking side. I'd be interested to see how Stanley is going playing lock. Maybe 2 or so players in this side should be given a crack at first grade.

TheFrog

Coach
The Panthers have won 13 of their last 14 and sit 6 points clear on top, but this Cutters side look the most likely to challenge them for the title. I saw them at Penrith a few weeks ago and they pushed the leaders all the way.

Cruisin_Dugan

Juniors
The Panthers have won 13 of their last 14 and sit 6 points clear on top, but this Cutters side look the most likely to challenge them for the title. I saw them at Penrith a few weeks ago and they pushed the leaders all the way.

And with Panthers injuries mounting their depth will be tested with more NSW cup players going up to 1st grade. I think Hutchinson's move up from the 20's is a massive step for his and our future. Good player....