What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The impact of Fui Fui

The Worm

Juniors
When he first ran on yesterday, he was absolutely remarkable. I think that even after his short stint yesterday, opposing teams will pray that he will not get a run against them. The man is huge, strong and scary.

Brian even compliments his efforts yesterday as "quite simply he changed the game". That's impressive considering he only figured in the equation for about ten minutes.

I'm hoping we'll see a fair bit more of this bloke in the coming weeks (When he returns from injury). He's pretty exciting.

While standing on the hill with my bro I did mention to him that Fui changed the game for us after he came on. I too was a bit worried with that soft hit up in the 2nd half but we now know that he was playing injured which also is a good sign.

Fui is just going to keep on improving fitness and strength wise and will improve more with more time in 1st grade.

The Worm

Juniors
It's his ribs that are injured, so depending on the severity, I reckon between 2 -6 weeks.

Judging from Smith's comments, the fella doesn't speak english too well, perhaps he misunderstood that Dencorub is good for sore mucles and accidentally rubbed it on his balls before taking the field yesterday - he was on fire.

Chipmunk

Coach
Definately should be on the Interchange every week with Widders and one other forward.

I will be interested to see the make up off the team once Hopkins and Muckert are fully fit and back in the frame.

Parraren

Bench
How awesome was that hit-up he made from the kick-off when he smashed Williamson onto his back side and charged up the field :clap: Awesome stuff. He smashed Haumono in a big tackle as well. He plays with a great deal of enthusiasm which rubs off on the other guys. He's had alot of knockers and he's got a big point to prove in the NRL and my oh my did he make a BIG point yesterday.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Parraren said:
He plays with a great deal of enthusiasm which rubs off on the other guys.

my kinda player then, what a champion
best name in Rugby League: Fui Fui Moi Moi

Pazza

First Grade
what a nut!

r604SEA11.jpg

Parraren

Bench
Pazza that photo is scary :lol:

Look at Williamson lying on the deck in the background wondering what the f@ck just happened! :lol: :twisted:

Go the Fui :clap: