What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The impact of Fui Fui

PB

Bench
Fui is a cult hero waiting to happen!

I agreed with Smithy in how Moi completly changed the game. He will also, i think, apreciate being rewarded for his M.O.M against Souths with promotion for the Manly game.

Getting a point in the Dally M's from Chesteton was a bit rich though considering he only played about 15 minutes.

half

Coach
the best thing about that photo is you can see the path of destruction

i think we're gonna see a lot more of fui fui in first grade

Redback71

First Grade
Getting a point in the Dally M's from Chesteton was a bit rich though considering he only played about 15 minutes.

1 point for only 15 minutes lucky he did not play 45 minutes or he may of taken the 3 points off hindy

Eelectrica

Referee
Well done Fui dude just a little more more match fitness and Souths will be saying "Bloody langmack how did we let this guy go" :lol:
If they're not already that is ;-)

Hurriflatch

Referee
While he only played 15 mins without Parra would have lost and possbily by a big margin.

before Fui came on Parra were to getting smashed (just ask O'Dwyer). Cayless and Hindmarsh were trying but they were fighting a losing battle.

Fui came on and cracked some skulls like they were Tongan coconuts (if Tonga even has coconuts :lol: ) and the tide of the game turned.

I thought that Caylo deserved more praise then he seems to be getting at least from the match reports I've read, but Fui's 15 mins won the match for the Eels more so then the call of forward pass late in the game.

The Worm

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Fui's new nick name
how about

"The Tongan Tank"

Funny thing is, he doesn't need a nickname. It's kind of like he already has one.

Was it his mum or dad who had the stutter?

mickdo

Coach
I think we should have a chant similar to the old 'Tooooookey' call when he gets a hit up.

'Fuuuuuuuuuui'!!! :D

Parraren

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
or
Fui Fui Fui
Moi Moi Moi
Fui
Moi
Fui
Moi
Fui Fui Fui
Moi Moi Moi

:lol: We were singing that at work yesterday as a joke. I think it will make a great chant as it's sung exactly the same way as the Ozi-Ozi-Ozi Oi-Oi-Oi chant. I think it will catch on at home games if someone get's it going.

parra pete

Referee
FOOOOEY , FOOOOEY, get jamie lyon to call it out whe he is pig chasing.. or sorry, that should be SOOOOOOEY.
Forget it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fui Fui Fo Fum

Alan Shore

First Grade
Great news to see Fui Fui playing well. And that photo is just damned scary! Stevens, Beattie and Gallen will match him though (hopefully). I'd be more comfortable if Dale 'Axe' Newton was selected, though!

_goParra

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Great news to see Fui Fui playing well. And that photo is just damned scary! Stevens, Beattie and Gallen will match him though (hopefully). I'd be more comfortable if Dale 'Axe' Newton was selected, though!

Unfortunaltely fui is not playing this weekend "injured ribs"

Latest posts