What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The impppossssttters "injury"

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
oh no furfy there.
his current record for
Australia is very poor. A couple of different refs decisions in games would have left him with a worse record than Murray.

His time is coming if he doesnt aim up & start using some common sense in his selections.
Safety is finished with. Defense is equal across the board. Talent is equalised.
time for the coaches to be the difference.
He is failing terribly at the Sharks.
His turn around starts with 1 decision. Drop the imposter.
Well that has been done for him by the football gods, so for his sake, lets hope he takes note.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
emetic said:
anyone reckon kearney might be a chance of starting in the halves now noddy is out?

If fit a big chance.

The potential is there for a combo similar to the Dykes/Presto success. The numbers worn won't matter but we'd have a ball playing, game directing, decision making, tactical kicking genral in Dykes with Kearney to fill the old Preston willo-the-wisp role.

spider

Coach
reef - 6 from 8 losses by 4 points or less

ricky stuart aint going anywhere

if we got the spoon this year - he would still be coach in 08

the club could not financially afford to be paying that cash out - especially considering his contract is in excess of double the last coach

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
double f*ck all is not much , but I agree I wont get sacked & paid out.

You would have to understand that there are 2 very capable coaches underneath him if not more capable. hes on a 2 year contract & is underperforming f*ckenn horribly becaue he cant make the CALL .
he has f*cked up tactically, strategically & now logistically.

But I wasnt talking about his possible short tenure at the Sharks, I was talking about his removal as head of Australia. The easisest team in the world to coach & play in. But somehow, he is making it look hard.

HONEYMOON OVER!!

The angry sentiments about Kimmorley are warranted. If anyone in a normal workplace, even the public service, failed to perform like he does and just as consistently they'd be out on their lilly white ass.

millersnose

Post Whore
it was only a few months ago that you were posting that to disagree with the australian coach meant that you were a 'fuggin idiot'

its amazing how things change

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yep. Information in flux. Perceptions, decisions all conspire to create change. Things change, ecxcept for the useless cunnttt wearing 7 for NSW last night.

BAD f*ckEN LUCK!!!!!

millersnose

Post Whore
so now a few months later you have changed your mind completely and now you are not 'a f**king idiot' if you dont agree with the national coach

how did you get it so wrong reefy?

are there other football topics you have got equally as wrong do you think?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
yep got it wrong. I don't know how.

& I doubt there is anything else I am wrong about.

I think it proves that the Australia Coach should be a person who should get it right. I should be ableto confidently say, his word is gospel, that is why he is there.

Well it isnt the case, & the current Australian coach is struggling in both Arenas big time.
The end is nigh for him. lets see at what stage of a winning streak his contract is negotiated?
Get on the front foot Sharks & do it now!!!

spider

Coach
i like steve price - but he has to rid his game of this sh*t

last night contact was made again - just not as heavy as THIS one

you cant deliberately attack a players head

why can you deliberately dive at the legs still?

i suppose those that feel warm and a sense of glee from it may not agree - imagine if it happened to kearney???

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
it happend to CAine who was an up & coming star.
I said to myself at the time, what a f*cken idiot kicking flat while price is on.
The play is completely legal & anybody with enough guts & enough commitment can throw their head at somebodys foot to stop a charge down.
Only f*cken idiots get injured & they deserve it.
Smart kickers get deeper.
it is an excellent ploy, a courageous tactic & gains his side metres via pressure.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
A noddy supporter trying to defelect his complete f**kwitness by taking it out on a real footballer.
I wish Price played for us.

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
I wish Price played for us.
i missed this one - and i totally agree

the man is a machine machine!

80 mins - and had his breath minutes after the siren to conduct an interview

his fitness is of another level

mind you - only 22 tackles, our game plan accomodated his ability to play the 80 mins

but none the less - super effort