What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Inaugural TFR Forum Sevens Awards Presentation

Anonymous

Juniors
THE GRAND FINALISTS & RUNNERS UP OF 2003:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWTOWN BLUEBAGS!

newtown.gif

Anonymous

Juniors
And the final award of the evening goes to the 2003 champions:
THE FORUM SEVENS PREMIERS OF 2003:
Minor premiers and all round good guys....
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ROOSTERS... !!!

roosters2.gif

The Backpacker

Juniors
Willow said:
And the final award of the evening goes to the 2003 champions:
THE FORUM SEVENS PREMIERS OF 2003:
Minor premiers and all round good guys....
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ROOSTERS... !!!

Now this is the one that means the most to me - (BP has obviously had too much to drink as he sniffles into his drink) - What a bloody legend team. :shock: Is that being Cocky? ;-) I love ya's all. I need to sit down. Me undies are riding up.

ozzie

Bench
To the backpacker and Willow what a top efort - thanks guys -

your efforts all this year has, in Johns Laws words "kept the dream alive".

If anyone in here needs applauding its you two - well done

we will wear the crown with pride...

Anonymous

Juniors
ozzie said:
To the backoacker and Willow what a top efort - thanks guys -

ozzie, your spelling is betr than John Laws' poetry.

The Backpacker

Juniors
If, due to copious amounts of alcoholic beverage, we've forgotten someone, we apologise and will check out the video tomorrow when the heads have cleared.

Well folks, thats about it. Please enjoy the rest of your evening and someone take ozzie home before he frightens off all the ladies. Willows getting a little upset that he'll be going home alone.

Cheers all recipients.

ozzie

Bench
Willow said:
ozzie said:
To the backoacker and Willow what a top efort - thanks guys -

ozzie, your spelling is betr than John Laws' poetry.

I can spell its my fingers that can't

Anonymous

Juniors
Thanks guys. now before I go and nail Penelope for a snog, there's just one thing that has to be said...

There was an attempt to kill off the F7s comp in early 2003. It was dead and buried and according to some, this was the best result. But a few good folk got together and decided that whatever happens, we were going to finish this season.

Coming into the finals, we had four teams left. Souths, Newtown, Panthers and Roosters. But we also had a lot of other teams and team players who made all this possible. They often struggled to get all players onto the paddock but that didnt matter... because they still had a go.

At the end of the day, these good folk who pulled together did indeed manage to finish the season.. and as a result the competition is stronger than its ever been.

Congratulations everyone.

Big Mick

Referee
*stumbles up*

I'd like to thank the acadamy for this award. Its a great honour to get this award ahead of such illustrious company.

I don't know what to say, finally, i'm stuck for words. Its a great effort by the boys, we did well boys, the crap we've gone through YESSIR!

*waits a minute, catches his breath*

I'd like to thank the administrators for giving forum sevens a home here at LU, because its a great venue and a great place to have such a great game.

In my first season and a player/captain of the penrith team, i've developed many friendships, on and off the playing field, from all over the world, friends that i didn't think i could have, so I thank you for that.

Well, thats it from me, thanks again to all involved, congrats to all the winners tonight, now let's all get out to penrith, and lets get REAL!, woohoo!

*runs down the steps to realise, noone is there, he contemplates and remembers passing out when he needed to make his acceptance speech and just woke up and ran up to make it, god damn corona's!*

Seano

Juniors
Well, seeing as i missed the event (sorry all) I would like to say a belated thank you to everyone who voted for souths, myself, and my team members.

Your all top people!

Thanks again
Sean

Anonymous

Juniors
I see there's still some Spumante left. A little flat but what the heck...

btw, everyone, half-man has been burning the midnight oil to fix up the certifcates and the spellig error is gone. I've uploaded them so the links to the certicates are even better then last nights offering.
Cheers.

The Backpacker

Juniors
I also have to give a huge bouquet to halfman. He's gone beyond the call of duty today. Really greatful.

PS - Willow, a bills on the way for the clean up of the spew-mante you deposited on the way home. Can't take some people anywhere. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: