What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The injuries thread

franklin2323

Immortal
I would have thought that getting ready for NRL was far more important than the 20's having a chance of winning the comp.

You cant have it both ways :-
You cant have it that the young guys have to wait for the NRL side to be out of the 8 to get a shot
Then say no you cant because the 20's have a chance of winning their comp.

I could be wrong as I cant think of a reason how 20's trump NRL.

How better to see how you have developed then too go back and test yourself against the best u20's team??

Or they stay in NRL keep losing and lose confidence. They will still make my team for 2012

kanga

Juniors
How better to see how you have developed then too go back and test yourself against the best u20's team??

Or they stay in NRL keep losing and lose confidence. They will still make my team for 2012
You have a point, but there is not many of the 20's who have actually gone all the way to the NRL yet.

franklin2323

Immortal
You have a point, but there is not many of the 20's who have actually gone all the way to the NRL yet.

yep. true a few have played NSW Cup. The main thing I want to see is does Siejka still bludge when we are in our own 1/2. Or will he lift and have a greater all round game

kanga

Juniors
yep. true a few have played NSW Cup. The main thing I want to see is does Siejka still bludge when we are in our own 1/2. Or will he lift and have a greater all round game
You would hope that the NRL would force (get it into to your head) you to lift your game for a full 80mins. It would be interesting to see, I agree.

Take the NRL guys from the 20's back into the 20's and have the windsor ones to NRL and some 20's to windsor.

mxlegend99

Referee
Rather then giving guys an opportunity, we've dropped both Harry Siejka and Ryan Walker.

Meanwhile Shane Elford gets named as 18th man ahead of them both. :sarcasm:

I can't wait for this season to end. Seeing promising/improving players dropped for players who have been average at best is just a load of sh*t. Especially when the season is already over and we can try new things without having to worry about the results too much.

kanga

Juniors
Rather then giving guys an opportunity, we've dropped both Harry Siejka and Ryan Walker.

Meanwhile Shane Elford gets named as 18th man ahead of them both. :sarcasm:

I can't wait for this season to end. Seeing promising/improving players dropped for players who have been average at best is just a load of sh*t. Especially when the season is already over and we can try new things without having to worry about the results too much.
So no-one coming up AND guys dropping back. That is pretty poor with the NRL no hopers for the top 8.

franklin2323

Immortal
Where is Siejka?? The most annoying thing with Penrith is players being not injured yet not named in lower grades either. It really sh!ts me

Caged Panther

First Grade
Can't believe people expected different from what we got. The sooner this season end and everything that has Elliott's imprint on it is thrown out the door the better.

franklin2323

Immortal
Can't believe people expected different from what we got. The sooner this season end and everything that has Elliott's imprint on it is thrown out the door the better.

I can handle him being dropped. If so name him in any lower grade team. If he's on standby for Walsh then name him on an extended bench

Just name him somewhere

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Sick of the mind games. To think people wanted Georgallis to be our Coach next year on the back of a couple of wins...He is an Elliott clone.

Gus always said young coaches start with a bang but it always ends in tears.

The experience of Cleary is what we need.

franklin2323

Immortal
Sick of the mind games. To think people wanted Georgallis to be our Coach next year on the back of a couple of wins...He is an Elliott clone.

Gus always said young coaches start with a bang but it always ends in tears.

The experience of Cleary is what we need.

Spot on. Of course we fans won't be told everything that goes on. However I don't think it's too hard to expect an up to date injury list on Tuesday's and no players to go 'missing' when the teams are announced

Latest posts