What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the 'intelligent' secret forum

millersnose

Post Whore
i dont know about you guys but they scare me

i wonder what the big controversy is in there this week

'we should have blue t-shirts'

'no way....they should be white'

'lets vote'

'yeah dread thats a good idea'

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Actually from all reports, its a lot more sinister than that.
legal threats from poster to another poster, conversations on sharks board issues, & remarkably, football talk.
its like a pay per view forum, with no real entertainment or quality.
it does have a detrimental affect on the main forum though.

cheese

Bench
It's like going to the footy and paying out of your skin to sit with the tweed jacket crew in the E.T. stand.

We all know the real action is on the hill.

millersnose

Post Whore
i dont spend money on the internet

and i am surprised willow and co are willing to pay for hosting your private financial club

if it was me i would charge your asses

fizman

Bench
I would be very surprised if the Administrators/Owners are paying anything for this site. Look at all of the advertising.

Don't forget that there are other clubs that have their own supporters group as well. The more people you get visiting on the website, the more attractive it is to get advertisers.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If it gets used, it is costing, therfore the owners of the site are paying for the privelage to host it.
the thing that makes the site successful is critical mass. the Sharks forum has now to disbanded into 2 groups.
1 group of who stick to their convictions & open up their comments for public scrutiny &
2 another group who hide behind financial membership & mask their opinions in a cloak of safety.
I have no probs with the forum over there being used for t shirt colours & song themes.
but if any talk ventures onto anything footbal, sharks or club related, it should be moved. Not deleted, moved to the Sharks forum or NRL relevant forum.

sladden road

Juniors
its full of smoking men and green aliens with smallpox marks...
in all seriousness if a certain core of 4 to 6 posters aint in there its probably all bs any way...
probably like the secret society in the simpsons...
opus dei is after you reefy

Carlz

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
Actually from all reports, its a lot more sinister than that.
legal threats from poster to another poster, conversations on sharks board issues, & remarkably, football talk.
its like a pay per view forum, with no real entertainment or quality.
it does have a detrimental affect on the main forum though.

If you dont have access then how would you know exactly?

Secondly, whats the big deal anyway? i still fail to understand how its so detrimental to this main forum. If people wanna read stuff in here, they will do so regardless imo.

Thirdly, is this topic mainly in circulation to rival the noddy bashing/dykes topics? they all seem to go round like :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Drop it.

Stonecutter

First Grade
sladden road said:
its full of smoking men and green aliens with smallpox marks...
in all seriousness if a certain core of 4 to 6 posters aint in there its probably all bs any way...
probably like the secret society in the simpsons...
opus dei is after you reefy

The Stonecutters... :sarcasm:

Quigs

Immortal
Why wasn't I told about this Herbert Evans ???

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
You must have a high opinion of their opinions Reefy if you want their football talk moved into the main forum.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Carlz said:
If you dont have access then how would you know exactly?
Not something I post to a newcomer.
I could eaily get access from a number of people, if i wanted.
Carlz said:
Secondly, whats the big deal anyway? i still fail to understand how its so detrimental to this main forum.
How long have you been failing for?

it is obvious that the forum is detrimental to the main forum.
I think its time it was used only for non footy talk. No footy, no politics. If I go into the fight club, 4 corners, anotehr NRL club, & post about different topics, it is removed.
Carlz said:
If people wanna read stuff in here, they will do so regardless imo.
in where? here? of course, that is why this forum is successful.
Carlz said:
Thirdly, is this topic mainly in circulation to rival the noddy bashing/dykes topics? they all seem to go round like
Hot topics of discussion , debate, to help wast time during the day. all the while bringing new members into the forum & providing a good laugh. The majoirty of the masons are now together because of the forum. The main forum.
the masons are now a financial club. They can pick & choose sponsorship apparently.
web sites cost very little & are easy to manage. Move on.

Now I have gone very, very lightly here, against advice & retorts provided to me, which would have upset you greatly. I hope you appreciate that & let the masons look after themselves instead of sending runners in.
Go away masons.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Inferno said:
You must have a high opinion of their opinions Reefy if you want their football talk moved into the main forum.

Actually no I don't.
None of the posters in there are relevant really, in terms of the long term members.
But it has provided a more sinister possibility, for which our forum is attached.
Why doesnt the CSSC forum just be used for CSSC club talk?
None of the forum even want the sub forum, whatever it is called.

millersnose

Post Whore
this is how al qeada started

the secwet intelligent forum is a threat to mankinds very existance

630396267X.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

you guys may laugh and say its only a bunch of britney spears fan club types

but thats what the mullahs of saudi arabia thought about bin laden and co.

just wait till they reach puberty

Carlz

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
Actually no I don't.
None of the posters in there are relevant really, in terms of the long term members.
But it has provided a more sinister possibility, for which our forum is attached.
Why doesnt the CSSC forum just be used for CSSC club talk?
None of the forum even want the sub forum, whatever it is called.

Lightness appreciated reef...although my skin is perhaps a bit thicker than you give me credit for.

but the posts in there are 95% cssc related anyway, mainly regarding transport to games and what not...
the rest can also be found in here but generally people dont check in here first and double post.
This is the reason i'm confused, you dont find any info in there you dont see in here.

cheese

Bench
Without this forum, the CSSC wouldn't even exist.

It wouldn't have as many wide spread members anyway.

The footy talk and footy opinions should stay in the main footy forum. If people want to exchange Kevin Kingston pics in the cssc forum that's cool. But if footy or political talk get's disected into two parts, it can only be bad news.

If you skirts want to talk about private "passionate" encounters ....use MSN. No need to lock yourselves away like little agoraphobic cave monkeys

coolumsharkie

Referee
millersnose said:
obviously big enough to be sekwet and have paid membership

/cue scary music
nope

Bussiness a bit slow millers? You must be bored or something.

FTR I agree with the fact that normal football related topics should be posted on this forum.

Theres obviously an Us v's Them thing going with some of you guys whithin this entire forum. (nothings changed) So why does the rest of this part of the forum have to miss out on some inside info and/or descussion?

On the other hand the CSSC forum can talk about what ever they want to but it does make this side of the fence less active I guess.

Latest posts