What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jacques Kallis Appreciation thread

lockyno1

Post Whore
The South African commentators aren't biast :? they are the worst i have heard. The Pommie commentator are normally pretty good. Skull o'keefe and Ritchie are the best.

Pommie ones are pretty good, Botham and Atherton are pretty good

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hadlee is the one I find ok, the rest meh. I just wish commentators won't forget the biases and just call it as they see it

TheParraboy

Staff member
A couple of things Kallis has never done in test cricket, Ill let the pictures do the talking :lol:

61878.jpg

61879.jpg

simmo1

First Grade
Pommie ones are pretty good, Botham and Atherton are pretty good

Botham is good comedy, because the man is always wrong. If he says someone is struggling, watch them bag 5 wickets. If he says they are on fire, watch them get out in the next few overs. Little wonder the man never won a match as a captain!

The Sky team is way better than the Channel 9 team though, with the exception of that twat Hussain and 'Boring Bob' Willis.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Neither has Michael Clarke or Andrew Symonds.

They are not labelled as modern day greats though ;-)

neither waS/is Mark Waugh, Damien Martyn or Kevin Pieterson

I thought you guys were Kallis fans, dont insult him with these sorts of comebacks :lol:

simmo1

First Grade
I never called him a modern day great (god, I hate that term). I'd say he is the best all-rounder of his era though, his ranga team mate a close second.

African Monkey

First Grade
Yes we are but You've been comparing Kallis and Gillespie. It's like saying that Wasim Akram is better than Tendulkar because he has a higher test score.

Latest posts