What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The jerseys

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
RefereeOrange.gif

BulldogsAway.gif

????

What are you lot wearing? I dare say the Gold is too close to referee's orange. Perhaps

Eels.gif
??

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
whatever we wore last time we beat ya's

dude! get over the jerseys!! :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Yet another reason the "home game" is a myth...we don't even get a choice in the f**king jersey

Timmah

Staff member
I think you have had the first choice - it just hasn't been made public yet.

We got confirmation from our club yesterday we're wearing the one in the first post, so I was just asking if anyone had heard anything.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well I would assume we'd choose the yellow tbh...It's crazy that this is our "home" game and reward for winning...I'd have no problem if the thing is called a neutral match, but surely it's more to our advantage (the supposed idea of the reward for winning) if tha match is at the SFS?

Actually, a question on this for those who are more knowledgable than I...Given that the reasons given for the regional home finals are the capacity of suburban grounds, when/if the stands at Parra get upgraded, what will the capacity be? And will it be considered as a venue we can play it in the second week in future, the same way Dairy Farmers is for NQLD?

xr62nv

Juniors
Bazal said:
Well I would assume we'd choose the yellow tbh...It's crazy that this is our "home" game and reward for winning...I'd have no problem if the thing is called a neutral match, but surely it's more to our advantage (the supposed idea of the reward for winning) if tha match is at the SFS?

Actually, a question on this for those who are more knowledgable than I...Given that the reasons given for the regional home finals are the capacity of suburban grounds, when/if the stands at Parra get upgraded, what will the capacity be? And will it be considered as a venue we can play it in the second week in future, the same way Dairy Farmers is for NQLD?

when parra gets upgraded its estimated to be around 28,000-30,000 .. but we are still waiting for the extra funding for the project i think

it will still probably be not considered to play second week of the finals, as the nrl want to get as many people as possible to the games as possible.. but i think it will depend a lot on our opponents as well if the choice was to be made .. e.g. they wouldnt pick parra if we played bulldogs, but might if we played cowboys instead

Timmah

Staff member
I imagine if the capacity is upped to 30,000, there will be Parra Stadium added to the list.

V1er

Juniors
Wouldnt the white Jersey's clash abit with the dogs as well? wear the yellow jerseys, ref can wear a different color.

EELICIT

Juniors
even if we were wearing pink with green poker dots it wouldn't matter, lets get the game goin so we can enjoy the winning festivities

Timmah

Staff member
V1er, the referee jersey is orange, it won't change.

Nikki

Coach
Every week there is a thread in here about Jerseys... And its not a Parra fan that starts it. Whats your obsession with our Jerseys Timmah?? :?

TBH, week in, week out I couldnt give a stuff what colour Jersey the boys are wearing. As long as they take pride in the emblem that is on that Jersey and give their all for that then I am happy!

Suitman

Post Whore
Nikki said:
Every week there is a thread in here about Jerseys... And its not a Parra fan that starts it. Whats your obsession with our Jerseys Timmah?? :?

TBH, week in, week out I couldnt give a stuff what colour Jersey the boys are wearing. As long as they take pride in the emblem that is on that Jersey and give their all for that then I am happy!

Don't be silly Nikki.
The players only care about what colour they'll be wearing. :roll:

Suity