What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The jerseys

Stagger eel

Staff member
I have it on good authority that we're wearing predominantly a blue and gold strip with a possible splash of white and top of that we'll have an eels emblem and a major sponsor on the front and one on the back.

hope that clears it up.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
I have it on good authority that we're wearing predominantly a blue and gold strip with a possible splash of white and top of that we'll have an eels emblem and a major sponsor on the front and one on the back.

hope that clears it up.

Is that clear, Timmah?

Now we can all get some sleep.

Suity

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

What does it matter to you guys if I want to ask about jersey choice? :crazy:

Nikki

Coach
So we arent really interested in what a Bulldogs fan has to say about our Jerseys. It just seems wrong.

Hellsy

Immortal
It kinda disturbs me :LOL: :LOL:
Out of interest, do U ask every team what their jersey is every week?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Probably not, I'm usually just egging on our side to wear the away one as much as possible because we haven't lost wearing it.

Either way, I'm allowed to have an opinion and ask about it...

So we arent really interested in what a Bulldogs fan has to say about our Jerseys. It just seems wrong.

WTF is that supposed to mean? I haven't said anything bad at all :|

Timmah, It would seem that the 2 times we have played the Bulldogs, we have worn the Gold Jersey. Your Club has worn the Away kit against us when away, and the Home Kit against us when at home. I think that will be continued on Saturday.

emjaycee

Coach
MarkInTheStands said:
Timmah, It would seem that the 2 times we have played the Bulldogs, we have worn the Gold Jersey. Your Club has worn the Away kit against us when away, and the Home Kit against us when at home. I think that will be continued on Saturday.

As Saturday is not a home game for either side, shouldnt we just both wear our Away strips, unless there is a clash?

emjaycee said:
As Saturday is not a home game for either side, shouldnt we just both wear our Away strips, unless there is a clash?

It is a Home Regional Game for us.

And we don't have an away strip, we have Main, Alternate, Third as well as Commerative. :D

nöyd

Staff member
Timmah said:
I'm allowed to have an opinion

The desperate catch-cry of the troll who hasn't yet realised he's simply annoying everyone.

21 years and won f**k all... doo dah, doo dah....

Oooh, very subtle. Didn't think anyone would notice did ya?

A little nervous about Saturday night are we?

:D

eelaholic

First Grade
Don't worry guys!

Come September 30 When the eels are still there and the dogs are not, timmah will be there waving his parra flag I'm sure, no doubt

eelz47

Coach
nöyd said:
The desperate catch-cry of the troll who hasn't yet realised he's simply annoying everyone.

Oooh, very subtle. Didn't think anyone would notice did ya?

A little nervous about Saturday night are we?

:D

strange isnt it