What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jim Beam "Toughest 12" announced

Ridders

Coach
Azkatro said:
Not to mention an Origin game that went into extra time with busted ribs. I remember the first hit up in overtime which he took he smashed into Mark O'Meley and still sent the bald prick flying.

him, i remember that moment, although i thought it was the other way around. O'Meley was taking a hit up and Webke tried to put a shot on him and was subsequently put on him ass.

can't doubt his toughness though, worthy of his spot

Ok so that's a good list for aussies & poms but where's the real list? You know the one with 6-7 kiwis on it.

But hey let's just forget Kevin Tamiti, Ruben Wiki & Mark Graham existed.

Stranger

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Whilst im spruking raiders, Jason Croker was unlucky not to get a nom, he played an entire half of footy against the chooks with a busted ankle and knee because we had no one else, we won that match and Croker ended up with a complete knee reco, i think it was an ACL he did. Tough as nails that bloke

That was one of my initial thoughts, but i guess who would you take out?

Latest posts