What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

T-Boon

Coach
His "apology" the other week was pure class. He is really a good dude. I am sure he was sending a message in a way to the stupid L/R extremes who cannot ever acknowledge short comings etc.

The good thing is since then his show has improved as he has had 2 experts on (climate change and then infectious diseases today), so he is good to his word. His show did need some balance even though he explains that he just cant get left wingers on because they are so closed minded. The left is truly pathetic these days.

I hope his views/subscribers keep going up and he keeps talking up the death of CNN etc.

shiznit

Coach
His "apology" the other week was pure class. He is really a good dude. I am sure he was sending a message in a way to the stupid L/R extremes who cannot ever acknowledge short comings etc.

The good thing is since then his show has improved as he has had 2 experts on (climate change and then infectious diseases today), so he is good to his word. His show did need some balance even though he explains that he just cant get left wingers on because they are so closed minded. The left is truly pathetic these days.

I hope his views/subscribers keep going up and he keeps talking up the death of CNN etc.
yeah I’ve heard people praise Joe for having Dr Osterholm on yesterday…

The thing is though… he had Michael Osterholm on the podcast way back at the start of the pandemic… I remember it well as I got a pretty good grounding on the N95 masks and best precautions…

The fact that people are praising him for this now is just a sign that they don’t have a f**king clue about his actual podcast and just wanted to pile on like a bunch of wankers… 🙄🙄

Smug Panther

First Grade
yeah I’ve heard people praise Joe for having Dr Osterholm on yesterday…

The thing is though… he had Michael Osterholm on the podcast way back at the start of the pandemic… I remember it well as I got a pretty good grounding on the N95 masks and best precautions…

The fact that people are praising him for this now is just a sign that they don’t have a f**king clue about his actual podcast and just wanted to pile on like a bunch of wankers… 🙄🙄
He turned nutty between those podcasts though.

Smug Panther

First Grade
He’s the same guy he’s always been…

Just stupid motherf**kers haven’t realised that because they’ve never actually listened to his podcast before… 😂
Listened to most up until like 2 years ago. He's a fool who got duped into thinking covid vacations were bad. It's that simple

shiznit

Coach
Listened to most up until like 2 years ago. He's a fool who got duped into thinking covid vacations were bad. It's that simple
Tell me you never listened to JRE without telling me you never listened to JRE… 😂😂

dude has always been prone to falling for conspiracy theories… he’s gone deep as f**k into Bigfoot… into to the moon landings and in to JFK and into UFO’s…

I’ve sat through hours of him and Duncan Trussell talking about the f**king CIA human trials on psychedelic mushrooms… 😂😂

Anyone who knew the podcast knew as soon as COVID hit he was bound to go that way…

the thing is though… he actually has podcasts with people and topics which are totally unrelated to COVID and other conspiracies… with fighters.. athletes… actors… artists… comedians… politicians…

he’s the same as he’s always been… you either like it or you don’t….

T-Boon

Coach
He had a comedian named Ali Siddiq on the other day. Damn that dude tells a great story.
I’d say Joe just launched his career into the stratosphere.

shiznit

Coach
Had a few big guests on this week… he had Louis CK and then Zuckerberg on earlier in the week and I just seen that they dropped a 3hr episode with Aaron Rodgers… should be interesting… 😂

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
Zuckerberg was boring (at least the hour or so I got through) but the Louise CK interview was good.
Rogers is on the menu for the next few days.