What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joey Leilua Award

super_coach

First Grade
BJ deserved 3 weeks for being one of the dumbest footballers ever to lace a boot on and one week for a pretty harmless shot off the ball That looked ten times worse that actually was, although granted was a low act.

Trell deserved at least the same or more for a dog act followed by a dangerous high shot. The NRL can put all the spin on it they like but it was yet another rubbish call from HQ. Are we surprised

gerg

Juniors
My post before that?

The question was asked why Latrell and BJ didn't get the same suspension.

My posts were that they were separate incidents, under separate circumstances therefore resulted in different grading of charges.

Every reply to that was that I was making stuff up, I'm dishonest, I'm dumb, whataboutism etc.

So the nrl have come out on why the differences between BJ and LM. And their response?

that they were separate incidents, under separate circumstances therefore resulted in different grading of charges.

I don't know that anybody is arguing that a particular grading results in a suspension associated with the grading. You do realise that the grading chosen for incidents is subjective?

ACTPanthers

Bench
My post before that?

The question was asked why Latrell and BJ didn't get the same suspension.

My posts were that they were separate incidents, under separate circumstances therefore resulted in different grading of charges.

Every reply to that was that I was making stuff up, I'm dishonest, I'm dumb, whataboutism etc.

So the nrl have come out on why the differences between BJ and LM. And their response?

that they were separate incidents, under separate circumstances therefore resulted in different grading of charges.
Woah... That's a lot of bold... Still didn't read it though

The thing is mate, you lost all credibility with me when you declared the majority of us unintelligent, then proceeded to tell us what Latrell 'done'

So, now I don't even read your posts, no matter how much you bold them.

Dingo_dan

Juniors
I don't know that anybody is arguing that a particular grading results in a suspension associated with the grading. You do realise that the grading chosen for incidents is subjective?
Go back and read the posts. That's exactly what people where argueing

Dingo_dan

Juniors
Woah... That's a lot of bold... Still didn't read it though

The thing is mate, you lost all credibility with me when you declared the majority of us unintelligent, then proceeded to tell us what Latrell 'done'

So, now I don't even read your posts, no matter how much you bold them.

I didn't call the load of you unintelligent.

You are proving it yourself with these replies though.

Dingo_dan

Juniors
Here's the thing with the latrell mitchell suspension.

If BJ Leulia doesn't act like a moron the week before and Latrells suspension would be in isolation. Imo people would have been happy latrell potentially faced 3 weeks on the sideline for his act.

But because BJ was a moron the week before people are making a comparison between the two incidents, when in reality they are quite different.

gerg

Juniors
Here's the thing with the latrell mitchell suspension.

If BJ Leulia doesn't act like a moron the week before and Latrells suspension would be in isolation. Imo people would have been happy latrell potentially faced 3 weeks on the sideline for his act.

But because BJ was a moron the week before people are making a comparison between the two incidents, when in reality they are quite different.

Yes they are different and the majority of fans (excluding Souths supporters) think that what Lattrell did is worse than what BJ did.

The Rosco

Bench
It's hard to compare them because latrell did his dog shot on a bloke that was bending down to apologise to the player he just accidentally kicked.
Which of course is completely different to the latrell dog shot on the WT player that he "Les Boyd" head-highed.
Which of course is completely different to the elbowy forearm latrell rammed into Lawrence's face.
But it should be remembered that latrell was concerned for his team mate.

JB04

Juniors
It's hard to compare them because latrell did his dog shot on a bloke that was bending down to apologise to the player he just accidentally kicked.
Which of course is completely different to the latrell dog shot on the WT player that he "Les Boyd" head-highed.
Which of course is completely different to the elbowy forearm latrell rammed into Lawrence's face.
But it should be remembered that latrell was concerned for his team mate.

Latrell is a total f**kwit, this is well known

Big Pete

Referee
How do grown men actually watch this shit?

Nobody watches it to get invested, it's all about the crazy stuff that happens behind the scenes and the crazy cast of characters that choose this as a profession.

Just about every wrestler has a podcast, there's been some crazy yarns over the years.

taste2taste

Juniors
I do
I also remember him ignoring the space on the outside which Melbourne looked to have covered to throw an audacious flick back to John Bateman that sent us on a course to making that GF.

We dont make the 2019 GF without BJ. That simple.
Don't forget BJ not getting back in the defense line allowing the roosters to go 70m and score. That was moments after he bombed that try.

If you made the GF because of BJ you also lost it beacsue of BJ

taste2taste

Juniors
Early nomination for this weeks award Lindsey Collins from the Roosters.
In crunch time and in the space of 5 minutes 2 turnovers and stood like a statue for Papalli to run past him to score the winning try.

Meth

Staff member
Early nomination for this weeks award Lindsey Collins from the Roosters.
In crunch time and in the space of 5 minutes 2 turnovers and stood like a statue for Papalli to run past him to score the winning try.

Tedesco and, to a lesser extent, Aubusson were culpable too

Latest posts