What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joey/Smith combination.

Gene Krupa

Referee
DanceMaster2000 said:
A win against a 12 man Bulldogs side and a win against a depleted St George side and a thrashing against wooden spoon favourites, Smith certainly has that golden touch lol.

I see Smith has kept the same side? lol get use to it. Also get use to other clever initiatives like props at the scrum base and the signing of players in the calibre of Kusto, Muspratt, Muckett, Herron and the 100 others lol

Who did you beat in the first two rounds?

And Hagen won't change anyone once he gets his favourates. So hello to a long time of Finch and Toddy boy. Hagan couldn't attract ONE player of note to the Knights so enjoy the likes of Reynoldson, Carmont and Richardson to your team.

Now f**k off Arsemaster!

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Who did you beat in the first two rounds?

And Hagen won't change anyone once he gets his favourates. So hello to a long time of Finch and Toddy boy. Hagan couldn't attract ONE player of note to the Knights so enjoy the likes of Reynoldson, Carmont and Richardson to your team.

Now f**k off Arsemaster!

Is that why Carmont is still in first grade:lol:

I don't know who Brian attracted to Newy?

Arsemaster:lol: I'll dance all over you big boy! Lennon and Epstein? they had some dancing of there own going there.........

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dummy Spit Johns said:
No worries Bogjob
How incredibly clever that is :|

Go and play with your cars and trucks in the middle of Hunter Street.

Gene Krupa

Referee
DanceMaster2000 said:
48 points against Canberra wow!! only Brian could do something like that lol

Wtf are you talking about? We didn't score that many against the Faiders. Get a paper ffs!

And Parra have Finch and Lowrie. Good luck with that! Hahaha

Oh and BTW, John let Brian toss him off ONCE. If getting a tug from your manager is wrong or gay, then I want no part of your twisted world!

Jobdog said:
How incredibly clever that is :|

Go and play with your cars and trucks in the middle of Hunter Street.

A lot more clever than 3700 posts per year on an internet forum.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Discussing football with other like minded people and having to put up with dickheads like you? How dare I do that :|

Serc

First Grade
DanceMaster2000 said:
A win against a 12 man Bulldogs side and a win against a depleted St George side and a thrashing against wooden spoon favourites, Smith certainly has that golden touch lol.

I see Smith has kept the same side? lol get use to it. Also get use to other clever initiatives like props at the scrum base and the signing of players in the calibre of Kusto, Muspratt, Muckett, Herron and the 100 others lol

Where is the nazi moderating prevalent in the Eels forum when you really need it?

Gene Krupa said:
Man, you call my remark two years old when yours is the remark of a two year old!

Touche! ;-)

Don't cry Genie, its OK

Sorry for raining on your parade, I take it all back
and will let you get back to fantasising about another premiership!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Dummy Spit Johns said:
Don't cry Genie, its OK

Sorry for raining on your parade, I take it all back
and will let you get back to fantasising about another premiership!

I was complimenting you. Geez! How thick are you?

Better than fantasizing about your german shepherd, like you do! ;-)

Yosh

Coach
Look its simple

Hagan= The Worst, therefore club will struggle

B. Smith= Good, therefore club probably do pretty good