What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Langer era: ODI 24-22, T20 24-2-22 Tests 15-5-7

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
147533778_10157922285967555_4197273771379310334_o.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol the space cadet playing the victim, if it’s too much for you f**k off and give someone with a clue the job. Dizzy really should of been given the job ahead of the Elite Hippy Douchebag.

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
“I might sound like a sook here, but...”

bit like starting a sentence “I don’t mean to sound racist, but...”

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think JL was the right guy for the job, for the first year or so

He needed to evolve and change with the team after that, but it appears he is just doing the same ole.quoting famous people and stories to get played motivated. Being intense all the time has its issues as well.

Needs to go ASAP, so I can change my avatar

Though I think he is contracted here till our tour to India next year (test series)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
‘Be careful what you wish for’: Gilchrist’s big Aussie warning over damning Langer report

Adam Gilchrist has defended his friend and former teammate Justin Langer, questioning reports that suggest the Australian coach is fighting for his job due to player discontent.

Sydney Morning Herald reported last week that Langer was told after a brutal end-of-season review, involving about 40 Cricket Australia players and staff, that he must change his coaching style as players seek greater control of the dressing room.

The publication reported that his response to the “strong and straightforward feedback” will play a big role in whether or not he is retained as Australia’s coach.

Speaking on SEN on Wednesday, Gilchrist questioned the report, saying it doesn’t entirely marry up with his personal interactions with the dressing room.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricke...t/news-story/033337fb01030e82b9bbc6efc5cea3b2

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I don't know what the f**k this freak is on about:

From the above:

“A wise man once said: Don’t give them a taste of your own medicine. If they lied, let their medicine be honesty,” it read.

“If they played with your emotions, let your medicine be maturity. If they broke you, let your medicine heal you. If they made you cry, let your medicine make them smile. These remedies of yours may take years to work, but they work. And they last.

“So be patient. Stay true to yourself. And remember this: it is better for people to value you for who you are, not who you pretend to be. Who you are lasts a lifetime. Who you pretend to be changes like the change of seasons.

“Don’t be afraid to be yourself, even if it means removing yourself from lives you want to be in. You are, no doubt, worthy of being valued for who you are. So be who you are.

“The wise man says: BE YOURSELF. YOU ARE UNIQUE and YOU ARE SPECIAL. Be happy, be healthy, be calm, be strong and BE YOURSELF.”

🦇💩 crazy

Latest posts