What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

final say

Juniors
I can see why the NFL has a trillion dollar TV deal, there are more commercials than there is game.

It's a good lesson to the NRL, we need to somehow get more in game commercials to get the maximum out of the next FTA deal.
So we'll give the advertisers our game for cash? Ok, only if we can use the cash to buy our game back!

Please for the love of god, never do this!

final say

Juniors
The first Super bowl I watched maybe 15 years ago was tense, went down to the final seconds, the final pass!! But then the next one I watched was the same and the next.. It's the way it's structured..! You get a possession, then it's our turn . (kinda like it was made for children.. you had your turn now it's there's lol.
nobody gets tired, nobody gets momentum..
There's time outs and stoppages to drag out the last 2 minutes for 20.. as on paper the game went down to the wire - final seconds.. but even today was entirely predictable.

NFL is manufactured specifically for a close finish that takes forever with a million adds.
NFL is still cool for what it is but bring back my unscripted, raw Rugby league.

For Americans watching Rugby league will be like " oh there's 2 minutes left and it's all tied up, I'll go get a beer..lol"

No ! It's actually going to finish in 2 minutes and if we score, they won't get a free turn..lol
Rugby league baby!

Maximus

Coach
The first Super bowl I watched maybe 15 years ago was tense, went down to the final seconds, the final pass!! But then the next one I watched was the same and the next.. It's the way it's structured..! You get a possession, then it's our turn . (kinda like it was made for children.. you had your turn now it's there's lol.
There's time outs and stoppages to drag out the last 2 minutes for 20.. as on paper the game went down to the wire - final seconds.. but even today was entirely predictable.

NFL is manufactured specifically for a close finish that takes forever with a million adds.
NFL is still cool for what it is but bring back my unscripted, raw Rugby league.

For Americans watching Rugby league will be like " oh there's 2 minutes left and it's all tied up, I'll go get a beer..lol"

No ! It's actually going to finish in 2 minutes and if we score, they won't get a free turn..lol
Rugby league baby!

So did you find it weird that CBS didn't run free advertising for an event on a different network?

Wb1234

Referee

Rugby league baby!
I like how in attack it’s all down to the quarterback

couldn’t watch it regularly but it’s a very good sport

it’s so fast and explosive

final say

Juniors
So did you find it weird that CBS didn't run free advertising for an event on a different network?
Firstly, why or how would I have CBS
Secondly, I have a job so worked though most of the game.
Thirdly, did you watch the entire pre game and post game ( around something like 10 hours viewing) to verify that it wasn’t mentioned??
Just to tell me ( final say lol) that I " final say" was wrong??
BAHAHAHAHA
Oh no, my integrity is shattered lol

Thanks for watching for 10 hours for that.. BAHAHAHAHA