What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

taste2taste

Juniors
Idk what compelled me to click on the article cos it would only be rage bait, lucky i couldn't finish reading it.
I got to the part where he was saying nrl couldn't even get popular outside of nsw and qld and stopped reading from laughter remembering how he predicted the melbourne rebels would kill off the storm and now they are on deaths door instead.
Let's not forget when Fitzy predicted Germany and the USA would be powerhouses in Rugby Union....you know, because Union is the world's fastest growing sport:D :D :D

Harry O

Juniors
It's amazing just how many Americans will be travelling to Vegas from all around the USA. I just hope the boys can put on a show, and show these Americans just how tough Rugby League is!

yakstorm

First Grade
Is having a ball with a huge Westpac logo and the words Steeden on it, really hitting the mark?
What would you propose to help grab people's attention in an area that is constantly filled with activations & promotions like Times Square? And that can also be repurposed on the Fox (US) & Fox Sports (US) IG, FB, X & TikTok social channels?

They have the NRL in Vegas ad running on the surrounding screens as well, as you can see in the video if anyone stops.

Canard

Immortal
What would you propose to help grab people's attention in an area that is constantly filled with activations & promotions like Times Square? And that can also be repurposed on the Fox (US) & Fox Sports (US) IG, FB, X & TikTok social channels?

They have the NRL in Vegas ad running on the surrounding screens as well, as you can see in the video if anyone stops.
Some bigger and more obvious NRL or Rugby League branding surely?

Jamberoo

Juniors
I doubt the NRL will make any profits from the LV venture - any extra revenue will get eaten up by the exorbitant costs of putting on the games, but it is still worth doing. Forget making any serious inroads into the US market, it is simply great publicity for the new season, and it gets Australians travelling and taking about RL.

Harry O

Juniors
Does anyone think that they'll be NFL scouts at the Vegas D/H? Checking our players out? Hopefully they don't open there cheque books and start signing our players one by one lol