What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Iamback

Coach
I do feel like if it's done right it can be a niche little thing on the Vegas calendar.

Got to make sure you don't fatigue fans. I could see myself doing this once every 4 years not annually so they'll need to mix the sides up.

RL needs more events, We waste public holidays with no games some time. So I agree

Not sure what buy in from the locals in US they need, To consider it a success. That is the key to making it a longer term

t-ba

Post Whore
RL needs more events, We waste public holidays with no games some time. So I agree

Not sure what buy in from the locals in US they need, To consider it a success. That is the key to making it a longer term

If we could get it like a quarter as popular as the Hong Kong Sevens we'd get somewhere.

You need to change the ESL season start date for it to be possible

any flights to continental europe would be under 4 hours and any flights to eastern usa would be about 6.

It would rule out any games in Asia, but for the Super league club these wouldnt be any harder than a Melbourne-Townsville game

Iamback

Coach
any flights to continental europe would be under 4 hours and any flights to eastern usa would be about 6.

It would rule out any games in Asia, but for the Super league club these wouldnt be any harder than a Melbourne-Townsville game

As I said lets see how the teams back up, for both the WCC and Vegas the NRL side has 2 weeks to get over the travel.

ESL is straight back into it