What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Yeah whatever. I’ve read drivel like this for years. You are really tough mate. Go you.
Nothing about being tough. Self confident, healthy, mature, cognizant adults don't cry over words.

20,000 children a day die from a lack of food and clean water, an acre of rain forest a second, dozens of species a day become extinct - perspective.

Your little sook about words are so first world, self entitled, and let's be frank - silly.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
20,000 children a day die from a lack of food and clean water, an acre of rain forest a second, dozens of species a day become extinct - perspective.
We can't care about both? Can't you walk and chew gum at the same time, fella?

As for no one confident crying over words, you're wrong. Horribly, horribly wrong. Don't even reply to argue your case. You're wrong.

ash the bash

Juniors
Hi.. Some thoughts on the game.

- Start of game the wind was horrendous, we had to enter from the MGM west VIP which was the side the wind was coming from and we barely made it. It was a bummer cos the tailgate got cancelled I'm pretty sure this would have affected the crowd somewhat.
- Speaking to Raiders execs who visited the box seems all the corporate seating was sold out. Find it hard to believe cos on the east stand looked like a few box's were empty they may have had people out the back dho. All the corporate boxes on west side were occupied, including all the VIP lux seats in front of our box. Very good sign.
- The actually ran out of Mexican beer (name escapes me) and exec admitted that they had underestimated the Aussies will not happen next year.
- We had 2 Raiders (NFL) season ticket holders with us. They absolutely loved it and being NFL fans they really appreciated the hits and speed. Think there could be potentially lot of growth with the hardcore NFL fans as seasons don't lap. These guys will definitely be back.
- Second game felt a little flat, maybe cos Souths lost the first and few of the Souths fans had left.
- Overall was an insane experience, the stadium, sounds, lighting etc.. Everyone was having a ball, the yanks do sports entertainment on another level. We have a lot to learn.

If any mods can help me, I got some pictures/videos of the stadium, box and fan fest that I would like to share. I can't seem to msg anyone or like anyone's posts and don't have the link to add attachments. Anytime I click on an image someone has posted get the.. Opps you are unable... etc.. That would be great, thank you.

Saw the Micheal Jackson One show last night wow.. Last 2 days in Vegas doing a little shopping for family and got the Canyon heli tour in afternoon. Been great :)

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

- Start of game the wind was horrendous, we had to enter from the MGM west VIP which was the side the wind was coming from and we barely made it. It was a bummer cos the tailgate got cancelled I'm pretty sure this would have affected the crowd somewhat.
- Speaking to Raiders execs who visited the box seems all the corporate seating was sold out. Find it hard to believe cos on the east stand looked like a few box's were empty they may have had people out the back dho. All the corporate boxes on west side were occupied, including all the VIP lux seats in front of our box. Very good sign.
- The actually ran out of Mexican beer (name escapes me) and exec admitted that they had underestimated the Aussies will not happen next year.
- We had 2 Raiders (NFL) season ticket holders with us. They absolutely loved it and being NFL fans they really appreciated the hits and speed. Think there could be potentially lot of growth with the hardcore NFL fans as seasons don't lap. These guys will definitely be back.
- Second game felt a little flat, maybe cos Souths lost the first and few of the Souths fans had left.
- Overall was an insane experience, the stadium, sounds, lighting etc.. Everyone was having a ball, the yanks do sports entertainment on another level. We have a lot to learn.

If any mods can help me, I got some pictures/videos of the stadium, box and fan fest that I would like to share. I can't seem to msg anyone or like anyone's posts and don't have the link to add attachments. Anytime I click on an image someone has posted get the.. Opps you are unable... etc.. That would be great, thank you.

Saw the Micheal Jackson One show last night wow.. Last 2 days in Vegas doing a little shopping for family and got the Canyon heli tour in afternoon. Been great :)
@Willow permission this man!

soc123_au

Staff member

If you are using an add blocker try turning it off.

DosX is the big LA/LV beer from memory (It was all they had at the Rose Ball stadium in Pasadena)

The second game was just shit quality. The double header was a great idea for this reason exactly; if one game is shit, we still have the other

Latest posts