What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

My thoughts exactly, especially when you've got DCE who can at least string a sentence together, Mr lovely eyes Reece Walsh and, well ok Souths is a shallow pool admittedly.
For us, Keary and Crichton are decent speakers although I hope they go with Suaalii. Well educated and a good looking rooster.

ash the bash

Juniors
Sounds like a great trip Ash. With the Grand Canyon when i was there in 2014 we just booked a small bus tour which took about 4 and half hours to get there, think it left Vegas about 5 -5.30 am for the trip, There were a few electrical storms when we were at the Canyon so there were no helicopter flights at the time.

This is worth a look if you like some of the old history of Vegas. Don't think they were doing the night tours when i went in 2014

Hoover Dam is worth a trip also, it is fairly close by so assume there would be tours there, the friends we stayed with drove us out there.

Thank you :)

That sounds interesting that museum, Hoover dam didn't think of that one. Definitely worth checking it out, having seen it numerous times in movies. How far away is Area 51 :p

yakstorm

First Grade
I reckon the Yanks will love him. As soon as he opens his mouth, they’ll think we all hitch rides on kangaroos. Reckon it’s what the PR gurus will be looking for. Cliches, basically.
Yeap, he definitely ticks the boxes when it comes to cliche/stereotype. The fact he can string together a sentence and actually has a reasonable knowledge of American sport, my money is on him being one of the more successful ambassadors.

Canard

Immortal

Our seats at the Death Star.
Just got word that a Mr David Gallop will be in our suite. Should be fun.
Might be perspective and the smaller NFL field, but that looks like the stands are a mile away from the action.

Very "oval" feel to it

ash the bash

Juniors
Might be perspective and the smaller NFL field, but that looks like the stands are a mile away from the action.

Very "oval" feel to it
Well I suppose it’s not a true rectangular stadium as all NFL grounds have that curve along the sideline. Not to mention the space needed for the teams on the sideline. In saying that a lot of images of stadium views can look a little further away than in reality.